e p i l o g u e

"Daewon, baby, I'm sorry," Seunghoon said, feeling guilty as he made Daewon upset. He had noticed Daewon had gotten a little chubbier and said something. He didn't mean it in a bad way. He loved it. Daewon was really skinny, so he was glad that his lover gained some weight.

Daewon thought he was insulting him and is now upset. He has always been conscious with his body. He's never really liked it, so hearing his lover say something about his weight hurt him.

Seunghoon didn't know what to do. It's been six years since he met Daewon and five and a half since they started dating. They moved into a small home together and planned on starting the rest of their lives there and together.

He sighed as he knocked on the door of the guest bedroom. "Baby, I didn't mean it like that," he started out as he apologized for the nth time. "I love your body. It's beautiful. You were really skinny, so I'm happy to see you gain some weight. I didn't want it to sound ugly, baby. I'm happy. I love your body now, I loved it how it used to be, and I'll love it how it'll be in the future," he finished and slid down the wall in front of the guest door.

Some shuffling around was heard. The door unlocked and a head popped out. It was Daewon's. His eyes were puffy and red, his hair was down past his cheeks but was pulled up into a tiny bun, and he looked upset. "R-Rea-ally?" he asked, shyly while I nodded. I opened my arms, and he ran into them.

"You're so cute, baby," Seunghoon cooed at Daewon. Daewon blushed more and hid his face in Seunghoon's chest. Seunghoon smiled.

"Mama, why are you crying?" their little angel, Sulkyun, asked making her way over to Daewon. They adopted her when she was three. She's now five. Daewon smiled down at her before moving away to pick her up.

"I was crying because I misunderstood something. I'm okay now angel," he told her. He's been working on his speech and has finally been able to speak without stuttering. Of course Seunghoon was a bit upset as he loved the stuttering but was proud nonetheless.

Sulkyun nodded and got down, running off to play with her toys. Seunghoon went behind Daewon and backhugged him. His was happy. He found his other half and together, they began to live life happily.

The end.