THREE.

(excuse all mistakes.)

Compton, California 📍

Vadah Avani Parker | Buddha

"Turn it back up!" Nay shouted, throughout Lady's big two story home

"Turn it back up!" Nay shouted, throughout Lady's big two story home. It was Saturday morning and we woke up cleaning just for the fun of it. Lady was at her salon but we all spent the night before watching movies and eating hella snacks.

"Girl, I can tell you been crying and you needing someone to talk to! Girl, I can tell he's been lying and pretending that he's faithful and he loves you! Girl, you don't have to be hiding, don't you be ashamed to say he hurt you!" Zaza and Nay sung along to Destiny Child's Girl, in unison.

"I'm your girl, you're my girl, we're your girls. Don't you know that we love you." I sung lowly while wiping down the counters.

"Oou' shit this my song!" Zaza switched the song.

"Bright Lights, fancy Restaurants! Everything in this world that a man could want! I got a bank account bigger than the law should allow! Still I'm lonely now! Pretty Faces from the covers of a magazine! From their covers to my covers want to lay with me! Fame and Fortune still can't find, just a grown man runnin' out of time!"

"Even though it seems I have everything, I don't wanna be a lonely fool! All of the women, all the expensive cars, all of the money don't amount to you!" We sung in unison.

After sweeping the kitchen floor, I mopped the interior and began to mop my way out. "I'm bout to start mopping!" I announced.

"I just dusted the entertainment center, I'm bout to straighten up upstairs and we done." Nay called out as Za changed yet another song.

"Dang Zyir, choose a song and stick to it." I frowned.

"Girl fuck you." She shouted. "Baby! How you doing?! Hope that you fine wanna know what you got in mind and I!"

"You got me feenin' like Jodeci girl I can't leave you alone. Take a shot of this here Patron, and it's gone be on." I sung while mopping towards the stairs.

V.I.P done got way too crowded
I'm about to end up calling it a night
You should holla at your girl, tell her you shaking the scene

"Pull off, beep-beep, shotgun in the GT with me!
She said, "Ohhh-ohhh, I'm ready to ride!" We all sung in unison before we bust out laughing.

This was something we did every Saturday. It was sorta like a routine for us. And it was also something we liked doing. Well, it was more so a me thing but my sisters weren't gonna leave me to clean this big ass house by myself.