Nya Finds Out?! Part 1

Zane's POV

I woke up 2 hours later to find out that everyone was still training after what happened. It was 12:32 and I was in the bunk room. I got up and was about to walk out when I remembered that I was almost a mess. I cleaned myself up and went to see what the others were up to.

"Hey Zane!" Nya said as I come out. "Hey." I respond. I was nervous, what if they didn't eat? I went to the kitchen to see plates in the sink. I guess they did, I say to myself. Was I dreaming, because I don't remember if Misako was here when I ran to the bunk room. "Hey Zane!" Misako said, cooking dinner. "Can I help?" I asked. We finished dinner and ended up making a roast. I was still confused.

Sensei Wu came over and gave me a hug. Strange... Sensei never gives hugs, I thought to myself. I hugged back. We ate dinner and the others went back to training. I joined them. We trained and went to bed. I woke up the next morning and start to make pancakes and bacon. Lloyd came in and said, "Were you ok yesterday?" "No." Is all I said. He didn't question me luckly. He smiled and got everyone some water and him and I some milk. I woke up everyone and we ate. There was silence at the table until it was broken by Kai. "So, who's ready for training?" Kai said. We all just glared. I started to have an anxiety attack. I run to the bunk room. Once again I lock it. Nya came to the door and said, "Zane? Are you ok? I'm worried!" That was all I heard then I blacked out.

Hey guys short chapter. Well actually kinda long, kinda short. I got home from school like 12 minutes ago and my mom took my brothers to the store as my sister took the bus to work or got a ride. I hope you enjoyed my book! I will see you all tomorrow! Bye!

Maelyn out!~

Help me.

I am alone and only my uncle is in the house with a friend or outside!

I am lonely!

Word count: 376!