30

(Song: When I Look At You- Miley Cyrus)
Y/N's POV
  "Y/N, I can definitely can say that he doesn't love Lisa. And even Lisa have forgotten about him." Jisoo said trying to assured me. "I know, Unnie. The thing is that... I forgive but I don't forget!" I said while looking at her with a serious face.

"You know from your eyes...I can see that you are lost." She said back looking at me seriously. My eyes widens for a bit but then I just smile at her. "Not only that but you also know how to hide your emotions." Jisoo said.

"And here i thought i was the only one who could read other people's facial expressions." I answered her with a chuckle. "Well, what do you expect, I'm your Unnie and BestFriend." She said while smiling at herself proudly. "Sure sure!" I said laughing at her.

-Jungkook's POV
"Why are you staring at her so intensely? You might even kill her by just looking at her that much." Jackson said jokingly. I looked at him and sigh. "She..still doesn't trust me." I said with a sad voice.

"Well, that's something that you have to expect. But why do you say that she doesn't trust you?" Jackson asked confused. "When Lisa and Jack were together she quickly looked me. She was waiting for a reaction from me, I guess." I explained him still looking at her.

"You cheated on her, what else would you expected? Also, I'm sure that she told you that." Jackson answered me. "You have a point but I already told her that I will never do that. I'm doing everything that I can to make her trust me again. Also, we are not that close as before." I disappointedly said.

"You will also do that If you were in her position. Imagine if she cheated on you, everything will not be the same as before. You will be more aware of her actions." Jackson said. Just imaging Y/N cheating on me, makes me angry. I slowly clench my hands while gritting my teethes.

"You are doing that now." Jackson pointed out. My eyes widens and I look at Jackson in shocked. "Just how you felt now...That's what Y/N feels." Jackson said. I take a deep breath and then I look at the floor. 'Is this how you feel, Y/N? This is how I made you feel?' I thought to myself while slowly clenching my hands again. I then close my eyes tightly.

-Jackson POV-
Jungkook kept walking but I notice a little different now. He was looking down while clenching his hands again. I frown confused. 'He must be really affect. It seems that he really notice how he made Her feel when he cheated on her.' I thought to myself .

'Should I confort him? I'm not really good at that with boys! I should really get advices from Jisoo!' I thought to myself while softly slapping my forehead. 'It's okay, I got this! I'm Jackson!' I thought confidently to myself.

I walk to Jungkook and slowly I put my hand on his shoulder. "Bro, cheer up! I'm sure that with time she will trust you again and the two of you would be close again." I said while smiling proudly at myself for my words. "I-i can't." He said with a cracking voice. "What the-" I whispered to myself.

He suddenly stop walking and then turned around making me look at him in shock and surprised. "I regret everything!" He said while tears were falling down his cheeks. 'Oh f*ck, what do i do now?' I thought nervously. An idea suddenly came to my mind. I took a deep breath before starting my sentence.

"Jungkook, Y/N is the only girl who you want, right?" I asked him while putting my hand on his shoulder. "Yeah, hyung." He said making me look at him in surprised again. "You know i never thought i would actually become friends with you. I thought that you hated me." I said with a chuckle.

"That was when you were about to date Y/N!" He answered me. I just made a 'Ohh' face. "Why did you asked me that question, though?...About Y/N." He asked confused. He was a little calm but tears were still streaming down his face. "I think i have the perfect plan. Also, cheer up and stop crying before one of the girls notice." I advice him.

He quickly nodded and wipe his tears. "I'm really surprised the girls didn't even notice us. They are all the way down to the store. What are they even doing?!" I asked confused while looking at Y/N and Jisoo who were looking at something in a shop.

"I agree with you. Well, now tell me the plan." He said as he started to walk again. I then started walking by his side. I smile thinking about my idea. "Well, I was thinking about...."

-Y/N's POV-
"Oh my god. I'm going to die. Look at him he looks so cute!" I exclaimed while looking at the cutie in front me. "Why do i feel like i'm cheating on my own boyfriend?" Jisoo asked confused. I just laugh at her and say "But look at this cutie!" I said while pointing at the cute dog in front of me.

"Ugh, I want to take him out of there!" I said while touching the dog. Well, not really touching him since the glass separated us. "Yo! Girls, what are you doing?" Jackson asked us. "Oh we were just looking at this cute little guy." Jisoo said smiling widely. "WHAT!?" Jackson and Jungkook asked at the same time.

"Where the h*ll he is!? Imma f*ck him up!" Jungkook said making me look at him in shocked. "I'm with you bro!" Jackson said. I mentally face palm at these two dorks in-front of me. "Yah, Jackson, why are you teaching Jungkook those words!" I scolded Jackson.

  Jackson quickly raise his hand in defense. "Where is he though?" Jungkook asked. A smile started appearing on my lips while also my cheeks got a little red. "HERE!" I said while pointing at the dog who was eating his food. "Isn't he cute? Omg I wanna kill him with kisses!" I said looking at the dog.

"Right!" Jisoo said agreeing with me. "You both must be kidding us." Jackson + Jungkook said at the same time. I frown at their words. I turned around and say "What? He is cute!" Jisoo turned around and  nodded. "You guys say 'Cute Boy' I didn't thought it was a dog." Jackson said while face-palming.

"He is a boy." Jisoo said. "Whatever! You come with me and stop looking at other things. You can only praise me no one else." Jackson said while grabbing Jisoo's hand and dragging her away from the store. "Let's go." Jungkook said while handing his hand out to me. I look at his hand and then at him.

"You don't want to?" He asked hurt. He just sigh and started walking away from me. I quickly ran to his side and hold his hand making him look at me in surprised.