[69] Narrative¹⁹ explicit

WARNING
✌🏻

Dahyun left them at the restaurant and Tzuyu is busy chatting Mina that's why Sana moved one chair behind him. She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly while the side of her head is resting on his back.

"Sana"

"I want to hug you" she said causing for Tzuyu to hold her wrist.

"My girlfriend is here. She's probably looking at us right now. You better move away from me" Tzuyu whispered but Sana didn't listen to him. She only tilted her head from side to side to check the girls inside the restaurant.

"Where is she?" Sana asked because she wants to meet his girlfriend.

"You don't need to know. Move now" he said. He can't easily remove Sana's arms in a forceful way because there's a lot of people inside the restaurant and people might think he's rude to his wife.

Sana suddenly rests her palm on his chest and her hand went down on his abs.

"Sana, I swear..."

"You swear what?" She asked and he sighed deeply. There are girls who sat near them causing for Sana to smile more because she wants to tease Tzuyu.

Her hands snaked under his shirt and started caressing his well defined abs.

"You have a toned abs. Wow, I love it hubby" she said and the other girls near them giggled.

"Yes, babygirl. You can touch it later. You should eat first beside me" He pulled Sana beside him and she only chuckled about what he reacted.

"I don't want to eat" Sana said but Tzuyu forcefully opened her mouth and feed her with his food.

"Be a good girl" Tzuyu caressed Sana's hand like a dog. Sana chewed it before she wrapped her arm on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Thank you for feeding me. You deserve a kiss" Sana said as she kissed his right cheek. She doesn't know why she's doing this right now. All she thinks about is that she wants to annoy him and his girlfriend.

"Let's go home" he whispered

"Kiss me on the lips first" She said

"Are you bored?" he asked as he roams his eyes around the restaurant, checking if Mina is still there. His girlfriend left the place the moment Sana hugged him from behind.

"Yes, I'm really bored. I want cuddles and kisses" Sana pouted.

"Let's go home, then" Tzuyu ignored her request and she got no other choice but to go home with him.

While they're traveling back home, Tzuyu told her not to do that again.

"I suddenly want to kiss and hug you. Is that wrong? I'm your wife"

"You're just my fake wife. I have a girlfriend and you should ask your Chaeyoung to kiss and hug you, now that you guys are back together" he firmly said while driving. It's like every words speak hatred towards them.

"Chaeyoung? Back together? What do you mean?"

"Why don't you ask yourself?" Tzuyu replied but Sana doesn't know anything about it because she can't still remember what happened to them.

"I cheated on you with Chaeyoung? Is that what you're trying to say?" Sana confusedly asked.

"Exactly" Tzuyu admitted.

"How?"

Tzuyu took a deep breath didn't answer her back. Sana didn't bother to ask for more because he looks like he's not in the mood talking about it.

They arrived in their house and no one dared to start a conversation. Tzuyu just changed his clothes and immediately left the house without saying anything.

Sana can't blame him for acting like that because she thinks it's true that she cheated on him and she can't do anything about it.

Tzuyu bought an alcohol and contacted Momo and Dahyun. They responded that they don't want to drink right now causing for Tzuyu to go to his girlfriend's place.

"I hope you're not mad at me" he said softly the moment Mina opened her door.

"I'm not mad at you. Why did you brought an alcohol?" Mina asked and Tzuyu just hugged her tightly.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Mina asked, the two of them are walking while hugging.

"Nothing. I just miss you" he said as he kissed her girlfriend's lips.

"I miss you too"

Tzuyu went to her kitchen to open all the bottles of alcohol and put it in a glass pitcher. He went back to the living room so they can finally start drinking.

"You should stop your drinking habits, Tzu. It's not good for your health" Mina told him.

"It's part of my life just like you" he said, wrapping his arm on Mina's shoulder.

"That's the corniest line I've ever heard" Mina giggled and the two of them started drinking.

"I think they are back together"

"Who?"

"Chaeyoung and Sana"

"You're still affected about them? It's time to forget about what happened in the past. You know that I'm here now for you, right?" Mina squeezed Tzuyu's face.

"That's why I'm grateful that you came into my life. I hope you will never leave just like what Sana did to me"

"Ofcourse not, I love you so much"

They continued drinking while talking about a lot of things. Mina tried to stop him from drinking a lot but he wanted to drink more.

Mina sat on his lap causing for Tzuyu to hold her waist.

"I'm sleepy. I didn't get enough sleep last night" he admitted because he monitored Sana's condition last night.

"You already drank a lot. That's enough, okay?" She said as she leaned her face closer to him. Tzuyu didn't hesitate to claim his girlfriend's lips in a hot and passionate kiss.

His kisses went down on her neck causing for Mina to moan sexily. His hands are traveling in every part of her body and now Mina is totally wet for her boyfriend as they continue to kiss each other intimately.

Tzuyu's manhood is slowly hardening and his knot is forming in anticipation. He pinned down Mina on the couch and the two of them started undressing each other. Tzuyu then held Mina's legs and spread them widely for an entrance. His eyes were slowly closing, getting drowsy as he carefully inserted his dick inside Mina's womanhood causing for the latter to shriek because of his size.