9 | cut

y/n's pov

the house was oddly quiet. i heard some light music coming from upstairs but other than that, i didn't really hear any footsteps or anything. john was probably editing or snooping through my phone.

now was my chance.

even with the double roped hands/ankles and blindfold, i wasn't tied to the chair. i was sitting on it the whole entire time john was here.

i got up slowly and tried finding my way to the door. the hands were tied in front of me so i was still able to go around and grab stuff.

i ended up hitting my foot against the wall and quietly cursing to myself. i should really take off the blindfold.

i took off my blindfold pretty easily and looked around my surroundings. the room bland as ever, but the door was unlocked.

i opened the door quietly as i can, turning the knob so slowly that you could hear the springs inside of it turn.

i stepped foot outside and scanned around the place. it's still the same, but with some more food lying around and john's laptop sitting on the couch. i tried looking around for a phone, but none was in sight. 

i tried walking around with the lightest footsteps i could do, but my ignorant ass didn't notice one of his vape pens on the desk edge and i pushed it over with my knee.

it fell to the floor with a loud bang and i panicked.

i hear john's heavy footsteps from the stairs. oh god, i need to hide fast.

i quickly ducked behind the couch (it was tall enough to hide me) and i held in my breath just in case he could hear my breathing. since the couch was against the wall, i was just sitting in between a wall of cushion and paint.

"y/n? did she- fuck she did." i heard john mutter under his breath as he went around the house looking for me.

"Y/N?! where did she even fucking go.." john yelled my name around the house while i was in a state of panic the whole entire time behind the couch.

"what if she went outside? i didn't hear the door opening or closing but im going to check anyway." john said to himself and grabbed his keys and walked out the door.

i let out a sigh of relief and made sure that my lungs was still okay after holding in my breath for like 2 minutes straight (which is kinda impressive since the most i held it on for was 48 secs).

i decided to get up and roam around the house and find something to cut these ropes. i went around the kitchen and opened up cabinets and cupboards. i saw a whole knife block and immediately pulled out a knife.

now how do i cut open this without literally cutting my hand open instead?

i positioned the knife but stacking books on it and putting weight on top so it wouldnt slide off. i put my ropes by the sharp edges and start dragging it back and forth for it to cut through. it was working, but i was still cautious on where it was cutting.

after about 4-5 minutes of panicking if i cut at the right angle and looking back at the front door now and then to make sure john isn't back, i was able to get the ropes off. the sweet release of my free wrists immediately resume back to my ankles. 

if you have been wondering how i have been moving around the place, i technically was just hopping around and semi-waddling. it was uncomfortable but doable.

the satisfying rip of the rope leaves me confident. maybe i will escape. maybe i will be able to be free again-

"y/n." i see john standing menacingly at the counter. i really fucked up didn't i.

overly-confidence doesn't work out so well.

__

a/n:

645 words

ya girl slackin' 

have a yeehaw day