Chapter 12: Preparing

-Edited- 

Chapter 12 

Faith POV

I was now in the Papa office toilet, peeing, well with Papa standing there, of course.

So, about an hour ago, I really had to go pee and Papa looked busy so I decided to wait till he was free because I didn't want to get hit.

I waited and waited, but Papa was still busy and at some point, I started to move a lot and tears were almost coming out because I couldn't pee in here and Papa was busy.

But I guess Papa noticed I was moving too much, so he came to me and asked me if everything was alright and I just couldn't lie to Papa so I told him.

So here we are now, in the toilet with Papa giving me a sad face after I told him why I didn't tell him earlier that I wanted to pee.

"I'm sorry Papa."

I said, looking down. I was done peeing and Papa helped me wash my hands. He said,

"You have nothing to be sorry for, sweetheart. Next time, if you need anything you can always come to me. I'll never hurt you."

I nodded as Papa pulled my pants up. He gave me a besito and carried me.

Zander's POV

I carried Faith and went back to the meeting room. I set her down and she continued to colour.

I went back to the table and took a seat.

"I'm sorry about that Mr Luke."

"No worries Mr Parker."

I smiled. The meeting carried on for about an hour and it ended.

"Thank you, Mr Parker, for your time. It was a pleasure doing business with you. See you soon."

"Pleasure is mine. See you soon, Mr Luke."

I shook his hand and Nick smiled and shook his hand as well. The minute he leaves the room, Nick lets go a deep breath.

"Phew! That meeting is long as hell! I'm so exhausted."

I chuckled and said,

"Don't you think I am?"

I looked at Faith and saw her sleeping with her head on the table. I went to pick her up and noticed there was drool. I chuckled.

I wiped it with my hand and carried her. Nick sat down on the sofa.

"Dude I'm heading home with Faith. I'll do work from the house. Are you coming?"

"Nah! I'm going to stay a little bit and finish some work up but I'll be home early. I have a date today."

He said, with a smirk. I had a grin on my face.

"Damn boy! How did I not know about this?"

He shrugged.

"All I know is that Faith is not going to date till she is 30 or something."

"That's impossible!"

"Everything is possible. I'm gonna go now. See you at home."

I said, with a smirk and made my way to the car.

I went to put Faith on the car seat but her grip around my neck was tight. I had to pull her hand so she would let go.

We eventually reached home and Faith was still asleep. Wow! I think she can sleep all day. I wanted to wake her up but I did not have it in my heart to do it.