Chapter 35

Sorry y'all, my dumbass got sick again. *sigh* this isn't good.
***
Saint Smith
2 weeks later...
Thanksgiving
"Saint, honey could you take the turkey out of the oven for me please?" My mom asked in a panicking tone.

I hopped up from up under Cassie on the couch, walking into the kitchen to do what my moms asked me to.

I grabbed the oven mitts on the counter, opening the oven and taking out the turkey.

"Ma you sure this ready?" I asked jokingly knowing she spent over two days preparing and cooking this shit. I put it on the kitchen island, waiting for her answer.

"Saint...I know you fucking lying." She scowled.

"Ma, I'm playing." I smiled.

"Mmhm." She murmured, walking away.

I walked back into the living room, plopping right back on the couch next to Cassie who was on her phone. A lot has happened in the last two weeks.

My situation blew over, Harper got expelled for trying to fuck HER teacher for a higher grade, and Mickel we still don't know where that nigga is. He probably somewhere losing his shit.

I moved a piece of Cassie's hair back, giving her a kiss on the cheek to get her attention. She looked up at me smiling, then looked back down at her phone.

"Nigga put yo phone down." I spoke, sucking my teeth.

"Wait." She spat, catching an attitude.

"You not gone give me no attitude Cassie. We already established this shit." I said, raising my eyebrow at her.

She put her middle finger up and that was the last straw. I grabbed her phone out of her hand, stuffing it in my back pocket.

"Saint!" She squealed. "I was about to reach my high score!"

"Fuck yo high score." I spoke, sucking my teeth.

"See this is your problem, you don't let me live." She pouted.

"Yeah whatever..." I said rolling my eyes.

She got up, walking out into the hall.

"Nigga where you going?" I asked looking back at her.

I got no answer but I heard her walk up the stairs.

I got up from my seat on the couch and followed her little ass up there. When I reached the top, I watched as she walked into my old room.

"Cassie." I called out.

She closed the door in my face.

"Yo..." I said surprised at the way she was acting towards me.

I attempted to open the door but her stupid self locked it.

"Cassie open the door." I huffed.

"No!" She shouted.

"My nigga you play too much." I huffed.

It was quiet for about 30 seconds before I heard footsteps walk towards the door. The door unlocked and I heard her footsteps walk back towards the rear end of the room.

As soon as she did that, I opened the door to her laying on the bed.

"My nigga." I squealed. "What is wrong with you today?"

"If I tell you what's wrong, your gonna laugh so I rather be in a pissy mood then tell you." She admitted.

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms and staring at her. I closed the door behind her. "What's wrong?"