Miss Jackson.

Raleigh couldn't help but look over her shoulder at her previous doctor who sat, staring out the window at what appeared to be nothing at all. It was amazing to see such a remarkable man crumble and become... whatever it was he was now. All he did everyday was stare out the window every day mumbling the same word over and over 'Scarecrow'. Sometimes, Raleigh wasn't even sure if he was aware that he was doing it. 

"Raleigh Jackson." A familiar voice called, causing her to smile lightly, stopping dead in her tracks and turning to face Mr. Arkham himself, 

"Jeremiah Arkham. What do you want?" She spat disrespectfully. Jeremiah was only thirty-six years of age and already he had inherited the nut house from his late uncle who was driven insane himself. It was only a matter of time before Jeremiah followed in his footsteps. Jeremiah was a tall man with short, curled, soft brown hair and a well-trimmed goatee to match and his eyes were a mix of green and blue. He wore a smile, as always and in Raleigh's opinion, he only wore it as a mask to hide the cruel psychopath that lay dormant, wanting to come out and play. 

"I would ask that you keep to yourself from now on." He said with a smile that made her sick, "Dr. Crane is only located here at Arkham until we can... calm him down a little. No matter the case, he is still your authority figure and will be treated with respect at all times." 

"And if I don't leave him alone?" Raleigh retorted, taking a step towards Jeremiah so they were only a couple inches away from each other. She had a reputation of causing... damage to the other staff that dared to question her. Yet, Raleigh saw no fear in Jeremiah Arkham's eyes. 

"Then, as warden of this institution, I will be forced to put in place appropriate measures to ensure your cooperation." 

"Pretty speech." Raleigh cooed, "But pretty soon, my moronic brother will come for me. And when that day comes." Standing on her toes to reach Jeremiah's ear, she smirked, "I would hate to be you." 

"Miss Jackson. Need I remind you that you have been here for almost four years and in all that time you have not had a single visitor." His tone was condescending and smug. 

"So, I've got family issues. Who in this shithole of a place hasn't?" She snapped, "You want respect, huh? Get in line, you son of a bitch." She hissed, her words filled with venom that caused Jeremiah to flinch slightly. He always did hate it whenever she used 'vulgar language' as he called it. Taking a small breath, Jeremiah Arkham raised his hand and in less than a minute, Lyle Bolton was at his side, eyeing Raleigh off with a burning hot hatred. Swallowing, Raleigh forced a smile- Lyle was a large man who had no problems with... discipline. 

"Are we going to have a problem... Miss Jackson?" Jeremiah asked, tilting his head slightly. Raleigh shook her head, her eyes still locked onto Lyle. When she got out of this place, he was the first whose life she was taking. 

"Nope. Not at all, Jerry." She smirked. Jeremiah Arkham smiled politely, glancing over his shoulder at Lyle before he returned his gaze to Raleigh,

"Perhaps we can continue this conversation at a later point." He mused, causing Raleigh's heart to race,

"Mr. Arkham, sir?" Turning on his heel Jeremiah faced a young woman whose name Raleigh believed to be Candice. She was by far younger than most of Jeremiah's employees and was one of the reception girls that dealt with those wishing to visit inmates.

"Yes? What can I do for you, Candice" Jeremiah spoke in a calm, sweet tone of voice that made him seem like some sort of saint. Candice clearly fell for he act as she smiled broadly,

"I've just come to inform you that Miss Jackson has a visitor." As the words reached both Jeremiah's and Raleigh's ears, their eyes widened in pure disbelief. The only person that could possibly visit her was her brother and in all her years here he had never visited once; after all, they had a falling out back when they were young adults. The only reason she would hear from him was when he was blackmailing her into helping him- like for example, keeping an eye on Jonathan Crane's progress. As Candice took her leave, Jeremiah turned his gaze back to once again look at Raleigh, his expression was neutral, his eyes searching for some kind of evil plot hidden within Raleigh's blue eyes. 

"Well, who could this be?" He muttered, "I'll ask you to move this way with me." He ordered. Turning on his heel, Jeremiah nodded at Lyle who took Raleigh's harshly by the arm, dragging her along behind Jeremiah. Biting her lip, Raleigh took a small breath, being careful not to say anything that could cause Lyle to... discipline her; after all, she would admit he was strong and when he threw a punch, you knew about it. As Raleigh was pushed into a small room with nothing but a table with four chairs, she looked over her shoulder at Jeremiah who gave her one last menacing look before he closed the door, the distinct sound of him locking the door almost echoed through the tiny room. Crossing her arms over her chest, Raleigh turned around to watch the other door where she imagined her brother to walk in. Come on you asshole. She frowned, tapping her foot impatiently. 

A few minutes later, the door swung open and in the doorframe stood three men and a woman. Smirking lightly, Raleigh took a few steps forward, 

"Hello brother." 

A/N: A short chapter I know. Sorry, but obviously Team Misunderstood have walked into the room and one of the three gentlemen is Raleigh's brother. Christian, Edward or Floyd. Shall we vote on who it is/should be? (BTW a lot of the images I post are GIFs which I think you can only see on PC)