Chapter 35 <Esmeralda>

Warning: Sexual Content ahead

"Oh god, this is killing me," I whispered, pressing my palms to my cheeks. My hips grind slowly against the apparent plug in my ass.

At this point, I didn't care what I was doing in front of Luca and Harley. Harley just laughed at me anyways while Luca would smack his arm. Luca seemed to pity my current situation as if he had been in my place before. And I didn't doubt that. Considering where we were right now, of course I didn't doubt it.

"Get use to it, you're stuck with that hot man forever," Harley sang. I groaned and shook my head in disbelief.

"He's doing this on purpose-ah!" I moaned, slapping my hand over my mouth. Oh gods, I think I'm gonna wet myself. In a different way.

Harley tilted his head and leaned back to look at my ass as I walked stiffly. My hand drug against the wall with irritation. "Will you stop?" I muttered. Harley grinned and looked back at me.

"I wanted to see if I could see the vibrations," He whispered. Luca coughed, choking on his own spit as he laughed.

"Fuck off," I huffed, rolling my eyes. Harley gasped.

"So disrespectful! I should tell on you," Harley grinned at me. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Then I'll tell on you for looking at my ass," I threw back. Luca ooed earning a playful glare from Harley.

"Not bad," Harley hummed. I smiled slowly at him.

"So what are we doing?" I asked, confused. Harley stopped in front of a door. We had recently descended down a stairwell into a much darker area. It gave me odd vibes, but it was silent. No one was down here which was strange because there were plenty of rooms to be filled, if seemed. Luca was gripping my hand firmly. Normally I would've cringed away, but his grip was warming and protective. Maybe it could be described as a friend helping another friend. I liked it, so I held his hand back.

"We're here to cause trouble!" Harley sang. Luca smacked his back,

"We are not! You are!" Luca, confirmed. "Me and him, we're trying to get you to stop!" I looked at them both, confused.

"Wait, what exactly is happening?" I asked.

Harley giggled, "I like to mess with rooms sometimes and rearrange shit, disorganize things to confuse whoever has the place. It gets me in a lot of trouble, but what's the fun in obeying my master?" He hummed, pulling a key from his pocket.

Luca gasped softly, "I thought Magnus finally hid that key from you?!" He whispered harshly. Harley only giggled and tapped his plump lips.

"I'm a trained assassin under satan's wings, he can't hide shit from me," He winked and unlocked the door. "Now stop being pussies, come on in."

"This isn't even your dungeon!" Luca whined, following him in. I hesitated and looked around the hall before slowly walking in, shutting the door quietly behind me.

"I don't think this is a good idea..." I said slowly, examining all the extreme sex toys out on display. Some were just plain out weapons. At least, that's what they looked like. Harley tisked at me as he began to move this around, surprisingly, Luca helped. I gave him a accusing look.

Luca sulked, shrugging. "I've learned that you just can't stop him so why not join him?" He shrugged and sighed, putting toys in different places, bored. I gulped slowly and felt a pitted feeling swell in my stomach.

"Well...I'm already being punished....so I'll sit this one out," I whispered. Harley grinned.

"No way! You should break at least one rule, come on! It'll be between us!" Harley said. "That plug is bothering you a lot, right?" Harley slowly walked over to me.

I panted relentlessly. "We-Well no shit," I said, my thighs rubbing together slowly. God, I wanted to ride it so badly.

"Then go take care of it," Harley whispered like we we sharing a secret, just the three of us.

"He doesn't have to know....?" I slowly asked. Harley nodded while Luca but his lip.

"Every sub has broken at least one rule," He winked. "Right, luca?"

Luca blushed, almost ashamed. "Yeah...he's not wrong."

"What if I get caught?!" I whined softly. Harley shrugged.

"Maybe you will, maybe you won't. I haven't been caught for masterbating the other day," He shrugged with ease. "Anarchy was at work so he didn't know at all!"

I blushed darkly. "....I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I said. Harley gave me a large grin of encouragement and squealed. I couldn't help but giggle softly and shake my head, walking out of the room carefully.

One rule being broken wouldn't hurt. Then again, Magnus hasn't even set any rules yet, so am I even breaking one?

"No..." I answered myself and giggled softly. "We haven't...." So I made my way to the nearest men's bathroom and locked the door after making sure no one else was in the stalls.

Now that I think about it, the last time I touched myself was...god I can't remember. So I paused to sit on the counter, finally able to release my moans willingly. The vibrator continently turned on, medium speed, so I pushed my pants and underwear off frantically. My back arched slowly and I rested my head against the mirror, reaching down the hold my cock in my hand. Fuck, I've been hard as a rock all day.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, grinding against the toy slowly. Airy moans left my lips while I stroked myself rapidly, bouncing harder on the toy which rammed into my prostate over and over.

"Oh, Magnus," I moaned, his broad chest flashing under the darkness of my closed lids. His cock between my lips, I could feel it, my fingers clawing at his back, his tongue in my mouth, his eyes. His hand jacking me off as we rocked with passionate rhythm. I found myself constantly moaning out his name, thrusting my ass back, picturing myself riding him.

And then it happened. I released onto the floor of the bathroom with a loud cry of pleasure. My chest heaved up and down and my eyes opened.

"Fuck, that was hot..." I whispered, holding myself. I just hoped that Magnus didn't find out. I got dressed again after cleaning up myself and the floor. I splashed water in my face, trying to calm my sweating and fanned myself heavily. Once I was done freshening up, I walked out, looking from side to side out of worry to see Magnus standing there with angry, pissed off dom eyes. The coast was clear to I went in search for Harley and Luca.

After a while, I found them back at the small bar, drinking whatever. Luca met my gaze and blushed, smiling softly. I slowly returned the gesture and carefully sat between them since the seat was open.

"So, how'd it go?" Harley cooed. I scoffed and blushed.

"Fine. That's all you're gonna need to know," I hugged sassily. Harley sulked and sighed.

"Of course. We should get back. Our time is almost up with you," He sighed.

I nodded gently and thanked Luca when he handed me a bottle of water.

I'm kind of nervous.