Chapter 17

Damn Jungkook.

You were lying.

You were definitely lying.

How dare you're lying to Y/n you have no love interest. Who are Y/n to you?

Just an officemate. No.

A friend. No.

You like her. Definitely like her.

Arghh...I can't think anymore.

Jungkook took his mind back to reality. He had to care something more important than this. He went to a place where he promised to meet Hyunjoo.

Jungkook took a sit in front of Hyunjoo whilst Hyunjoo himself was sipped a coffee.

"What's so important that you need to tell me now instead at office tomorrow?"

"Where are you from?" Hyunjoo asked back ignoring his question.

"It's not important."

"Well it is but I can guess."

"So what?"

"Don't get mad Jungkook. It's not wrong on what you're doing. I'm just glad for you though."

"Really. It's like you're mocking me."

"You know me. Your hyung definitely not mocking you. I am going to support you. You need to trust me."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. Hyunjoo grinned happily.

"Come on. What is it that you want to tell me?"

"About our rival." Hyunjoo straighten his body.

"What about them?"

"I just got some info on them. It's look like they're using different strategies. Most probably chances for them to get the project are higher than us."

"What kind of strategy that they use?"

"This time they actually collaborating with the Park's."

"The Park's? You mean the Park Enterprise?" Jungkook was shocked.

"Yup. The one. They're specialize in hotel and hospitality services."

"How come? We're trying so hard to get them cooperate with us. Why Kim's?"

"Apparently there were some changes of management in Kim Corp. I heard that Kim Taejoon's son is taking over now. And the son is a friend of Park's son. I think that's why they easily can cooperate with each other."

"How they met?"

"I believe they're met at USA. They're in the same university."

Jung kook rested his body on the chair. He crossed his arms thinking the work they had done so far.

"We still got the chance right hyung?"

"We'll try what we could and with some luck maybe we can." Hyunjoo said trying to be positive. Jungkook rubbed his head thinking the situation they're in now.

It's really important to them to get the project. It will be the first project that they'll venture into different industry. Even though there's a risk but it's worth. Jungkook really liked to see how far he can take that risk. He also wanted to show his father that he too was capable in managing their company. He can't lose it.

"What are we going to do now Jungkook?"

Jungkook took a moment for thought. Then he looked at Hyunjoo.

"For now we stick to our strategy. I need you to keep an eye on them hyung. Keeps updating about their moves. I'll try to find something that can value add our proposal."

Hyunjoo nodded. He kept that in mind.

"By the way Jungkook. About the other project. The private one."

"Why hyung? Something's happen?"

"No its not it. I just want to inform you that I already got someone hired for it. He's well known about it. When we're free I'll introduce you to him."

"I'm glad to hear that. Anything else hyung?"

"No more."

"Okay. I better get home. Thanks for the info hyung." Jungkook stood up.

"Jungkook. Have a nice rest. Don't think too much."

"Yeah hyung."

"I mean once you arrived just go to sleep. Don't stay up. You already tired."

"Yeah yeah hyung. You're nagging too much."

"I'm worried about you."

"I'm not a child anymore."

"But still you need someone to take care of you. Haish Jungkook, find a wife already. So, I can let my worry go."

Jungkook just shrugged both his shoulder and left Hyunjoo to go back to his car.