THE LIGHT

❝ everybody told me,   do not loose hope

   do not loose hope.
   but i did, i lost
hope in everything.
   until you gave me
a reason to have
hope again. ❞

'THE LIGHT' CAST

MACKENZIE FOY asFARREN PELETIER

MACKENZIE FOY as
FARREN PELETIER

MACKENZIE FOY asFARREN PELETIER

CHANDLER RIGGS as
CARL GRIMES

PROLOGUE
carl's point of view

FARREN PELETIER is acting strange now. She wasn't anything like this before. It all started at the highway, when the herd passed by and her sister, Sophia got chased by two walkers, and was never found.

I remember hugging her every time she cried, praying and begging for her sister to be found. My heart broke for her—for them, seeing my best friend a crying mess and my other best friend missing.

Weeks passed and we still haven't found Sophia. But instead, we found a farm, a new shelter that provided us safety even if it was only temporary. Farren was a lot better when we got to the farm, but she was wrecked again when we found out that her sister, was in the barn all along... dead, turned, a walker.

All night I can hear Farren crying silently; she didn't wanted anyone to bring up the fact that she was crying and she didn't wanted to be asked if she was alright. Or else, she would glare and stomp away. And after a few days, she's changed.

She was quiet now, not speaking much, and cold to everyone. She has this attitude now, and the habit of pushing everyone away and pretending not to care at all. Her mom was worried, I was worried, everyone else is too. This Farren was nothing like the old Farren, and I miss the old her.

Now that the farm got overrun, and we're on the road everyday, trying to find shelter, Farren and I didn't get the chance to talk like we used to. Sure, she would still prefer sitting beside me inside the car, and occasionally falling asleep on my shoulder, but other than that, we haven't had a talk talk.

She's lost hope, THE LIGHT in her is gone, replaced by this darkness and blackhole. And I know she doesn't want me to, but I can't just let her be like this.

I will try everything to bring back THE LIGHT in Farren Peletier. Whatever it takes.