Prologue - Familar places

Y/N's POV

I walked around lost in the city holding a flyer advertising a job in a live house.

"Damn, where is this place," I thought.

After asking for directions from the locals, I came up to a music shop like store, the outside was littered with chairs, tables and posters.

I took a deep breath before entering. This was the first music related thing I was doing in three months since I left Loyalist.

"Hello may I help you?" asked a girl with short cropped hair that sprung up like a puppet from the counter.

 "Umm, yeah. I saw this flyer and thought I would like to work here," I reply while holding up the flyer.

Faster than a cat, the girl swiped the flyer from me and scanned it like a machine.

"Great, we needed employees anyways," she said quickly. "I am your new boss, you can call me Marina or Marina-san."

She held out her hand.

I took it and shook hands with her.

"I am Y/N, I am looking foward to working here," I reply with a small smile.

Marina narrowed her eyes. "You seem familiar, have we met before ?"

"No, of course not, if we did I promise you I would remember you," I reply quickly.

While I was in Loyalist and being the star, I would have gotten easily and immediately identified if I was in America nad Europe due to the band's popularity. However, since Loyalist is less popular in Asia there is a chance I might be able to hide my true identity.

Marina without breaking, kept her impassive stare on me.

"Umm, yoohoo, are you still here?" I asked while making the number two with my fingers and waving it in front of her.

After a couple of waves, I rested my arm by my side leaving me in a photograph-like pose.

Without warning Marina blurt out "Is your lastname L/N by any chance?"

I realised my pose was giving me away. I retracted my arm in panic.

"Noooo. Not at all!" I said in panic.

"Oh come on, don't play dumb with me, you even look like him!" she exclaimed.

From her tone and expression I knew she wouldn't be fooled by my awful lying skills.

"Haha," I say as casual and dismissive as possible."You got me."

"I can't belive it Y/N L/N is working with me in CiRCLE!" she exclaimed as if she had made an amazing discovery before entering a happy dance.

The next thing that happened was me getting bombarded with "fan questions".

Eventually I managed to answer and dismiss her barrage of questions; I even managed to tune the conversation back to my job/duty at CiRCLE.

"We are having a live peformance in two weeks from now," explained Marina "So I will need you to find and recruit some bands to play."

"Ok, do you have the names of potential bands?" I questioned.

"Yup! They are Poppin' Party, Afterglow, Pastel Palette, Hello Happy World, Roselia and Glitter Green," she replied.

So there began my journey back into the world of music and fame.

End