(117) A Little Fairy came from The Ninth layer of Heaven

With regards to Daddy Chu's deeds and conduct for the past few days Xiao Xu knew, but he never had the free time to go and manage these matters. Therefore when Earth Spirit, Wood Spirit and Fire spirit all with dejected and depressed expressions walked in front of him, trying to evoke his pity, he chose to turn a blind eye to them.

He also felt that his trusted aides were too idle, finding something for them to do was correct.

A short several days after Chu Qing-Yan had gone through Earth Spirit's training, her progress had advanced by leaps and bounds.

She wore the sandbags when she walked and ate. Afterwards when she took off the sandbags to practice airy martial arts, she was as lithe as a swallow.

This day, Chu Qing-Yan stepped on the tree branch, quickly running up it step by step until she ran up to the highest branch on the tree. Both feet tapped on the finger thick branch, and with her legs slightly bent, she turned around and flew down.

The sleeves of her robe floated in the breeze, and she looked like a little fairy descending from the ninth layer of heaven, mischievous, eccentric and also spirited.

Once she landed, she ran to the stone table, giggling as she said to Xiao Xu who had been examining her for the past few days. "How is it? Full marks?"

"Barely enough." Xiao Xu drank a mouthful of tea, he didn't want to encourage the flame of her being complacent so he unenthusiastically said this.

Chu Qing-Yan flattened her mouth, it really wasn't easy to hear one word of praise coming out of Big Block of Ice's mouth!

"The little consort's progress is very fast, as expected, she is gifted and smart!" Fire Spirit standing on the side smilingly praised.

Earth Spirit slanted him a glance, glib-tongued! Also, he had no choice but to say, Chu Qing-Yan's progress and great effort really made him have a whole new level of respect for her.

Chu Qing-Yan smiled at the two people, then said her greetings to Xiao Xu. Once again she flew up the tree, and flew up and down in the Prince's manor. Before, she always envied the fact that birds could soar so freely, now she could do it too. Matters that she didn't dare imagine before, she was actually now able to achieve it.

Sure enough, you still have to dream, just in case it works oh?

Xiao Xu watched Chu Qing-Yan who was happily taking off like a bird, and a smiling expression appeared in his eyes.

In the end she still was his people, strength was not bad ah!

Fire Spirit and Earth Spirit could feel their master's mood, the two exchanged a mutual glance. Then they took a look at Chu Qing-Yan flying randomly around, and by chance ridiculed him with several sentences at the same time. Clearly he felt little consort had progressed very quickly, but didn't want to say a word of praise. Their master was really too proud!

Wait a minute, how could this word 'proud' appear in their heads?

Was it possible they were poisoned too deeply by Great Lord Chu's tea?

After training for a day, Chu Qing-Yan changed the small sized exercise clothing Big Block of Ice had ordered Hong Yi to specially prepare for her. It was snug and made of good material, top-notch in quality. It wrapped around her whole body, making it nimble and strong. Afterwards, she changed into clothes Big Block of Ice had worn as a child. All of a sudden, she changed from a slender and elegant little girl to a pretty boy styled little young master.

She ran to the study to inform Big Block of Ice, then she was prepared to go out and play. This was something that Big Block of Ice had promised her, after passing the exam, she could go out to stroll among the colored lanterns.