36

Lisa's POV

"Namjoon, I told you we're having our comeback on either March or April, didn't I?" I heard Jisoo unnie talking on the phone.

Yeah, the two are now official. At least to us. They were too obvious with the fans though. Every instance that we attend the same show, the two just can't keep their eyes off each other, sneaking glances every fucking chance they got to the point that it's starting to disgust me because I feel bitter for their obvious display of affection - something Jungkook and I can't afford to risk it at this time.

We've got too many eyes focused on us sometimes it frustrates me. We can't simply smile nor look at each other's direction without the risk of being caught. It's scary actually.

Now, Jisoo unnie was arguing with Namjoon oppa after she learned about their comeback date. She doesn't really want our release to overlap because she knows how there are times both fandoms we have are arguing. We can't do something about it but if we can, we try to adjust.

We can't control these kinds of things though since our comebacks are not solely on our control. We need to follow a certain schedule.

My hand easily scrolls through the photos of Jungkook as they just arrive back to Korea from their concert. I hope he takes a rest. He tends to overworked himself I sometimes get worried coz he might get sick or injure himself.

Just then, my phone started beeping and multiple messages comes right in. The first one was from him.

"I just got home, cupcake. I'll see you soon ❤"

A smile immediately crossed my face. These days, it's hard for us to meet each other. We're both busy and since we both have our comeback and multiple tours, we can't simply find time to meet personally but video message each other occasionally.

I immediately started typing a response to him before checking another message, this time, from my mom.

"I miss you, honey. Your aunt is here, Skype in ten?"

Putting down my phone, I run straight to my room and grab my laptop with me. The girls and I will binge-watch some movie and we're just waiting for Chaeyoung that's why I was camping on the couch.

Jennie unnie was in her room taking a rest.

Bringing my laptop with me, I went back to the living room and found Jisoo unnie giggling, seated on where I was earlier so I sat the space opposite hers.

While setting my laptop for a Skype call with my mom later, I checked my phone for a response.

"I miss you, cupcake. I wanna see you... 😑"

I smile at how whiny Jungkook is sounding. In fact, I can already picture his bunny face, probably pestering his hyungs too.

"Take a rest Jungkook. I saw those bags under your eyes," I teased. He looked so exhausted. That's no surprise though coz when we are at a concert we give our all. And the amount of energy we put, I guess it's the adrenaline that keeps us going.

The videos of their performances prove it all too. Sometimes I ask myself how it was possible for them to endure that. 

"I'd have more energy if I see you. Video call?"

I bit my lower lip at his response. This little bunny just knows what words to tell. Yes, sometimes he acts immaturely but I don't really hold it against him. I kinda understand that there are things that he wasn't able to experience since he started to be in the industry early. He was restricted to some other things. And I know I am the same in most aspects and we had a couple of fights because of that. However, at the end of the day, at least we always come to settle our differences and learn to compromise.

Before I can even respond, I saw an incoming call from my mom on my laptop so I naturally put down my phone on the table.

"Mom!" I squealed, even Jisoo unnie looking at me and a smile immediately forming on her lips after realizing who I was talking with.

She jumps beside me to greet my mom.

"Auntie!" she waved along with me.

"Oh God, you girls are so pretty," my mom exclaimed making Jisoo unnie laugh and me pouting.

"You only say that when the girls are with me. You don't compliment me like that if we're alone," I scowled, teasing my own mother who ended up laughing.

"It's because you are my daughter so that's a given. Who else would you inherit those assets?" she boasted and we all ended up laughing at how cute she sounded.

"No auntie, you're prettier than us!" Jisoo unnie exclaimed and my mom blushed immediately. The relationship between us and each other's parents are so well. We are close to them and is sometimes even attending family gatherings together. We're all family.

"Auntie, I'll leave you talking with Lisa. We love you!" after my mom responded back and waived the same, Jisoo unnie went to her room and I was left with my mom.

"Mom, I miss you!" I whined and she chuckled.

"We're going to visit you soon baby," she started tearing up.

"Oh, Mom!" I also started tearing up. We spent so many years away from each other just sip I can follow my dreams. Now that I have, I have sworn to God I will do everything to give her the best life. I will give everything for my mom to be happy.

After spending a few minutes talking about random things, my aunt suddenly jumps beside my mom.

"Auntie!!!!" I screeched. She's one of the coolest people I know and she loves kpop as much as I do. She loves watching concerts as well.

"How's my favorite?" she started giggling and I did the same.

"I wasn't your favorite!" I chuckled. They like to tease me but I know they all love everyone the same.

"Okay, so, when's your next concert? I can't believe I'm missing your comeback. I was supposed to be in Korea but a sudden appointment got my schedules messed up," she pouted and I laughed. My aunt is really so sweet.

My mother's back was already facing the screen. I heard they were trying to cook. Just then, my aunt's phone kept ringing.

"One-second baby," my aunt whispered before turning her back to grab her phone and I nodded. I was contented watching my mother cook.

I heard the sound of the door opening, probably Chaeyoung arriving.

Just when my aunt came back to screen, I felt a pair of hands wrapped around me from behind, a face buried on the crook of my neck.

"Cupcake..." Jungkook's voice rang on my ears, my eyes widening and the hair at the back of my neck stood up.

My eyes caught my aunt and my mother's expression who were, I can only imagine, mimicking the same expression as mine.

"Lisa I-" Jungkook's words were cut off the moment he lifted his gaze, his mouth forming an o-shape, I swear I saw him gulp the moment my eyes followed his movement. "Ohhh..." he uttered.

I totally forgot my boyfriend is one big surprise addict.

Nor did I remember telling my family that I have a boyfriend.

And that it's one of the most famous Kpop boybands to this date.

Okay, shit.