-Forty-Three-

A/N

😏

-ImTooHot2Die 💋

***

*Bell POV*

I sat in my car looking at Taehyung and Jimin through the kitchen window. Jimin had a small smile on his face for the first time in a while and I sighed happily.

I was almost certain I could trust Taehyung with Jimin but I still wanted to stay close by. Just to be safe.

A few more minutes went by and I grabbed my phone wanting to text Yoongi. What should I say?

‘Hey Sexy’

No that's cringey.

‘Hey papi, wanna make babies tonight?’

Ugh, what am I thinking. Papi?? Babies!?

I shtugged my shoulders and was about to put my phone down when suddenly it vibrated in my hand. Damn I should've left it on my lap.

I squinted my eyes when I saw the strange number on the screen. Oh well, it's not like an unknown number can ever be dangerous am I right?

I opened the message and my eyebrows furrowed. It was Namjoon. He's the only person I know that actually memorizes numbers.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

‘Can we talk? -Joon’

It had been so long since we texted. It felt weird.

You

‘No. What about though?’

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Typing…

xxx-xxx-xxxx

‘Look Soojin, I've been going to counseling for my alcohol problem for a while now. They told me face to face talk is the most healing and right now I really need to see you. I don't know what to do with myself…  

I felt a sense of panic rush through me. Firstly, Namjoon was not a light drinker and it has gotten the better of him at times. Secondly, he never calls me my real name unless it's important.

I looked up at Jimin and Taehyung and saw them eating and laughing. They'll be fine right? I brought up my phone and quickly texted Namjoon.

You

Where?

xxx-xxx-xxxx

43/A Gwangjyu Tce, 2nd floor.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Thank you Bell bear.

A smile formed on my face when I saw the cute nickname he made for me so long ago. He started calling me it after I scared away a girl that tried hitting on him. I'm pretty sure I scared away everyone else in the restaurant too.

Why you smiling stupid, this is serious.

I shook my head and put the address in my phone GPS. After checking on Jimin and Tae one last time I started to drive to this unknown destination.