Cliche 23

TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS

Let's get things straight, if someone treats you badly, takes you out to dinner, insults you then calls you his queen, tries to kill you and then buy you a Lamborghini and then tries to run you over with the Lamborghini, that isn't a person who loves you with a temper, he is a freaking psychopath!

Do you hear that?

It's Britney Spears!!!

Oh,
The taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise

Go away Britney! We will call you later!

Back to the rant.

I don't get how some authors romanticize this sort of behavior. The person isn't misunderstood, he is crazy, a psychopath and will probably kill you the moment it's convenient.

"You little bitch!" Eric grabbed a piece of furniture that just happened to be placed next to him, doused it in kerosene that was also nearby, set it on fire and pushed poor Ryehsbkjda into the blazing flames.

"Eric no!" She screamed as the flames engulfed her cliche body.

"I am sorry my queen. Let me make it up to you. I am taking you to Italy for a trip."

Sister girl you better get out of there fast because the next thing you know he is going to bury you alive and then cry about how sorry he is on the grave before burning your remains three days later. I wouldn't be surprised if he ate the ashes while singing "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston.