1

Hermiones PoV

I was laying under my silk sheets with a strong and muscular arm wrapped around my waist, the arm belonged to my handsome husband of 17 years. Draco Malfoy. The arm pulled me closer to his chest and began peppering me with kisses. "Morning love" I said sleepily. I got a loving grunt in reply. The weight shifted in the bed as Draco stood up and began to change. I too got up and walked towards the bathroom to get dressed. Draco and I were on business today, most weeks I am running my line HJM fashion however I am Draco's PA and the CEO of malfoy Corp in the wizard world (potions company) and the CEO of malfoy industry (hotel chain) in the muggle world. Many people did wonder why he always associated his hotels with gold, sliver, lions, serpent, red or green...

I made my way downstairs after getting changed into a pair of baby pink ballet pumps, skinny jeans and a pink coat. All of which were from my spring line. I accessorised with a Michael Kors bag and a pair of ray bans and some small hooped earrings along with the watch Draco bought me last Christmas...

 I accessorised with a Michael Kors bag and a pair of ray bans and some small hooped earrings along with the watch Draco bought me last Christmas

When I got to the kitchen I saw my children scorpius and ivy sat at the table eating their coco hoops.

Scorpius (16)

Scorpius (16)

Ivy (15) (metamorphomagus)

Draco was already sitting at the head of the table, therefore I sat opposite him. Just as I sat a black bird with gold specks landed graciously on my hand- my owl twilight. I took the letter from him and I could tell when he didn't fly off that a reply was expected...

I took the pink letter from the pink envelope and began to read

Hermione

I am unfortunately obligated to invite you to our reunion, why I don't know- as far as I'm aware you found your real family. Probably a bunch of cheepskates, anyway please find something nice in your tiny wardrobe as we will be staying at the golden serpent hotel in Jamaica, I suspect you still live with your parents and of course have no job or spouse however on the off chance you do you are also invited to bring along any partner or child you may have- I pity them if they got your looks. As a 36 year old woman i doubt you have matured at all.
Aunt ramilda