Hoseok

Standing by the bed staring down at my drowsy mate is a little nerve wracking with the way he's looking at me. Or more like actively avoiding looking at me. Am I that ugly to him now? Does he think I'm fat, too?
I hesitantly sit on the bed beside him and stare at the floor, lifting the sleeve of my robe and handing him my wrist. He sighs, pushing it away.
"Joon, it's been a long time. You have to feed." My voice is strained. Emotional.
Dropping his head in his hands, he rubs his face. "Not tonight."
"Why not?" I'm adamant. He's being strange and I want to know why. He never refuses to let me feed him. I'm his mate. That's my job.
"Hoseok, sweetheart, please. Just not tonight." He stands up and begins putting his shoes back on.
I frown. "Where are you going? It's late."
He pauses. "Back to the office."
"A-are you cheating on me? Are you letting another f-feed you?" Jimin was right. He's sick of me. He's going to leave me if I don't change. I can't keep being like this. For him.
I realize he hasn't answered me and my heart drops. I stand up and grab his arm. "Answer me! Are you going to meet someone else?!"
"No."
"Then why are you so eager to get away from me. Why won't you let me feed you? Talk to me!" I demand.
His eyes narrow as anger flashes across his face. "Like you do? You never talk to me about anything! You never want anything to do with me, Hoseok! How do you expect me to be? I may be a vampire but I feel things, too. I hurt, too, but you seem to forget that when it's convenient for your own needs. I've wanted to help you for so long but you refuse me over and over again. Tell me—what do you expect from me now?!" He jerks his arm out of my grasp and leaves the room, slamming the door behind him.
All the color drains from my face as I stare at the now empty room. He's never blatantly rejected me before but...he isn't wrong. Is this how I always make him feel?
Swallowing the lump in my throat, I make the decision to change. For real. I'm going to go after him and fix this. Unlike all the other times I'd just let him go.
Steeling my resolve, I open the door and walk down towards his office, secretly hoping I don't run into any of his men. I feel exposed in just my robe but I don't want to waste time getting dressed.
I'm almost scared to open his office door, afraid to find my worst fear—he actually cheating on me. When I peak inside, however, he's alone staring out of the dark window beside his desk.
"J-Joonie." I step inside and shut the door, pressing my back against it.
"Go to bed, Hoseok."
"No."
He glances at me with a cool expression. It's blank. Closed. I hate it. "It's late."
Swallowing, I nod. I walk around the desk to stand beside him. "I'm sorry. I'm going to change. I c-can change."
He looks down at me. After a moment, he sighs and caresses my face. "Baby, I'm not asking you to change. I'm just tired of you shutting me out. I want you to depend on me as a mate should. I feel useless." He stares into my eyes. "I, Kim Namjoon, should not feel useless."
I bite my lip, ashamed of my behavior. "You're not useless." I lift up on my toes and kiss his lips. Groaning, he pulls me into his arms and deepens the kiss. My arms wind around his neck and I enjoy his lips on mine.
I'm reluctant to pull away. "Please let me feed you."
His eyes sparkle in the dim light. He licks his lips slowly, nodding. "One condition."
"Anything." I vow.
I yelp as he lifts me up and sits me on his desk, cupping my face and kissing me again. I've missed this. He smirks and my pulse spikes.
"I don't want it from here." His fingers tap my wrist.
"O-Okay." I tilt my head but he shakes his. "N-not my neck?"
His fingers slowly trail down my robe to my upper thigh. I watch, trembling, as he parts the robe and taps my inner thigh. "I want it here."
I clench my legs together, feeling overly hot. And shy. My body immediately reacting to my mate's demands. "T-there?" My voice cracks.
"Mhm hm. Give me what I want, baby." His voice is rough and dark. I shiver. It's powerful—the hold he has over me.
Staring deeply into his eyes, I take a deep breath and spread my legs without a word. I'm nervous. He hasn't seen my body fully naked in years and there's nothing under my robe—not even underwear.
He sits down and presses his palm down on my chest, urging me to lie back. I can't breath as I do as asked and stare up at the ceiling, my legs fully open and my most intimate parts exposed to his greedy eyes and hands.
I'm terrified.
I look down over my body and watch his gaze devour me between my legs, his fangs bared and eyes hungry.
His gaze eventually roams fully over me, meeting my own watchful gaze. "Are you going to let me take it all? Give me everything?" He demands.
My breath catches. We both know he's talking about more than the feeding now. Shaking, I lick my lips. "Y-Yes. T-take it all. It's y-yours."
Moaning, he slaps his palms down on my thighs, spreading me open more before moving closer and sinking his teeth in my vein. My entire body jerks and I moan as my cock plumps up at the sudden intense invasion.
His finger aptly work my robe open as he sucks hard pulls from my vein, baring me fully naked on his desk. I whimper, bucking my lips up in need. Oh god...it's been so long...I forgot how amazing this feels...
Moaning, I wrap my other leg around his neck and attempt to get him closer to me. His hands slide down my body to grip my ass, scooting me down a little closer to his mouth.
"Ahh...nghnnn...J-Joon...aaa..." I bite my lip until it bleeds, so turned on it hurts.
Groaning, he removes his teeth from my flesh and licks his lips, his dark eyes driving into my soul. I'm panting and sweating, awaiting what's next...
Slapping my thighs playfully, he pecks my lips before going back down. I expect him to bite into my other thigh but he doesn't. He goes straight for my center and licks a wet streak up my spread ass cheeks. I wail, grasping my knees and opening myself for his eager tongue. Oh god...yes!
My eyes roll back at the intense pleasure and I groan, reaching down to stroke my throbbing cock, my slick and his saliva drenching my ass and making the desk under me slippery. I whimper.
"Fuck, I love your taste." He rasps, rimming me so so good. I gasp and pant, wanting more.
"N-Namjoon..."
He pulls back and carefully flips me over onto my stomach, my ass up and hanging off the desk, right in front of his face. I clutch the desk tightly, resting my head down. Waiting.
I mewl as he thrusts two fingers inside me fast and hard. My ass straining back to meet the invasion. I feel him position my knees on either side of him on the chair before listening to him unzip his pants.
The sound begins a frenzy inside me and I'm hot and desperate for him to fill me full to bursting. I need it. Holding my breath, I feel his cock rub against my hole before slowly entering me nice and deep. I choke.
"Ride it." He whispers dark and seductively in my ear. Hesitantly, I lift myself up on my knees and begin bouncing my ass up and down on his thick cock, my elbows leveraging my body on the desk. It's hard. I haven't done it in so long.
I drool, moaning loud and desperate, too far gone and needy to be embarrassed as I ride his cock sloppily, nails digging into the wood of his desk. "Oh f-fuck..."
He growls, bucking up mercilessly against me, my ass cheeks slapping against his hips as I bury my face in his papers. "Ughhh...m-more..."
"Tell me what you need, sweetheart." He coos breathlessly from behind, circling his hands around my hips to pound up into me. I cry out.
"B-bite me! P-please bite me again!"
Roaring, he gets up, lifting my ass with him and never disconnecting our bodies as he perches up over me on the desk, hips still working tirelessly giving me endless pleasure as he jerks my head up to the side and strikes my throat with his fangs—
      I cum. Harder than I think I have in my entire life. I cum screaming.
Ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod—
"Fuck! Good baby, cum on my cock. Mhm, I can feel you milking me, sucking me in, thirsting for my cum, sweetheart. You want it?" He pants in my ear, lazily licking the blood off his bite. "You want my cum in that ass?" Nipping my earlobe.
I wail, nodding. "P-please...god...I n-need...need..."
"I know what you need. I'll give it to you." He whispers, grasping my chin to kiss me hard. Or tongues clashing sloppily, drool running down my chin as he fucks me hard, my body slamming against the desk until he growls and releases, nourishing my body with his thick milky cum. I greedily take it all, wanting more.
I bite my lip, never taking my gaze from his as I work my ass on his cock, exhausted but wanting to take it all from him.

I'm sweaty and soaked in my own fluids as well as Namjoon's as he finally pulls out of me. For the third time. After our little office escapade, he carried me to bed only to ravish me again, eating me out and sucking me off until I cried for him to stop—too sensitive. His face and chest wet with me.
Afterwards, he kissed me for a long long time before worshipping my body for hours and filling me so full of cum I swear I can feel it in my guts.
I loved every second of it. Missed this. I don't think we've ever been this passionate. Ever.
Now I lazily lay on top of his chest, drawing little circles on his skin and kissing him over and over. I chuckle. Endorphins making me high and overly happy. "You taste like me."
He smirks, finally looking relaxed and replete. "Mhm, I love it. You taste so good, baby."
Blushing, I bury my face in his neck. "You're just saying that because you hadn't fed in awhile."
He raises a brow and forces me to look at him. "I wasn't just talking about your blood, sweetheart."
I whimper, embarrassed and red. "Stop." Pouting.
Chuckling, he pecks my forehead and sighs. "I love you, Hoseok."
I yawn, snuggling closer to my mate. "I love you, too. I promise, Joon...I'm going to change. Can we start over, please?"
His fingers thread through my hair. "Of course. Let's start fresh."
I let myself forgot the comfort he could bring me. Taking everything up on my own and bottling it all up. No more. I won't deny him anymore or reject him. I will be as open as I can from now on.
A fresh start.
A new me.
"Joon?"
"Hm?"
"I have to pee."
He snorts. "Okay."
I grumble, pouting up at him. "I can't feel my legs! You pumped me with like five pounds of cum! Take responsibility!" Whining.
Grinning, licking his lips, he nods. "Alright, love. I'll do anything you want. Always."