Chapter 10: Past II

*Flashback*

Good day. Handsome companion. Chilly weather. Warm presence. She needed nothing more, it was perfect, to curl up like this in your boyfriend's embrace. The lovebird decided to kill time at their favorite spot, and some more spring was approaching it would be the perfect time to lazing around.

Lying lazily on the green grass, they inhaled the sweet fragrance of the pink roses surround them. Refreshing. Jimin had his eyes closed with earphones plugged in both ears, his hand was caressing Yeoul torso as he brought the girl close to him. He liked this close proximity, it was undeniably warm.

Yeoul scooted closer in Jimin's embrace while her hand busy sketching something just to kill time. Apart from food hunting, Jimin and Yeoul would spend most of their time in the park. Finishing their schoolwork, snacking and cuddling, it seemed like they had nothing to worry in this world.

In few months, they would be graduating officially from high school and as for Jimin he was already busy training in one of the companies that scouted him namely, Bighit Entertainment. Even though he had less time to spend with Yeoul unlike before Jimin tried his best to sneak out from time to time just to check on his girl.

By checking on his girl meant he had to go for 4 hours bus journey from Seoul to Busan, crazy wasn't it?

Park Jimin would do anything for his girl and at the same time he never forgot the fact that he was bound with a legit contract. It was a matter of time before they called him up for an official debut. At this rate all he could do was to try his best in order to secure the placement in the group though Jimin didn't put much hope on that. He was not good enough to debut just yet.

Feeling bored Yeoul stopped sketching and tilted her head to happily watch her boyfriend handsome face, she surpassed her giggle not wanting to wake Jimin from his deep slumber. She propped her chin on his chest, gazing at Jimin feature diligently. The last time they met, he lost so much weight and his eye bags were visible indicating how hard he practiced.

Concerned with his health, there was one time Yeoul planned to take a ride to Seoul alone with home cooked meals for Jimin. Thankfully, Jimin caught her at the bus station before it embarked. Hence, Yeoul was never allowed to carelessly go alone without telling Jimin beforehand.

She traced Jimin's eyebrows on air following the shape as she continued to graze her fingers all way down from nose to lips causing her to squirm inside giddily. It might sound absurd but Yeoul was stupidly in love with this guy and she had so many reasons to admire him.

Na Yeoul you were crazy as hell.

Biting her lower lips nervously, she reached out her to caress Jimin's soft cheeks with her back hand. Not having him around like she always did was never easy, they really sucked in handling a long distance relationship. For the sake of everyone's happiness, Yeoul managed to pass those hurdles.

She loved him. That was all matter.

Her lips heaved a soft sight "Park Jimin, I am so weak when it comes to you" she muttered softly. A slight contact around her wrist startled Yeoul, so Jimin was already awake all along.

Jimin's lips curled into a charming smile as his eyes fluttered, meeting her orbs "Am I making you weak Na Yeoul?" he teased.

Yeoul flushed instantly since she was caught red handed creeping on her sleeping boyfriend. And, that was embarrassing as hell.

Jimin pulled her up to match his level "Mmm...Which part of me weakened you?" his sweet and intoxicating voice hummed, driving her heart insane. It was really unnecessary. Sliding her arm under his head, she leaned closer to Jimin not breaking the intense gaze that they shared earlier.

"Your eyes maybe..." she bit her lower lips while tracing his chest with her fingers. Yeoul was never a romantic one as compared to Jimin but for some reason she felt like it was necessary to have that skills.

A proud smug spread across his face "My eyes? Mmm... I like that. And what else?" he gazed into her eyes lovingly. It would be a lie if this didn't drive him insane, Na Yeoul was the definition of perfection.

Yeoul rubbed her lips at the corner of his eyes with a playful smile, she then took the courage to move it along his nose. Small kisses that she left accompanied by her sweet talk would be the death of Jimin. He stroked her back bringing Yeoul's body closer to him "Your nose...your rosy cheeks..." she left butterfly kisses there as if teasing him.

Tracing his jaws, Yeoul continued to nuzzle his face and skipped his lips earning a disapproval groan from the boy. She like to see his reaction so it was fun to play tug-o-war now and then with Jimin.

Leaving soft kisses on his jaws down to collarbone, she continued "And Minie mini mole" she nipped the area teasingly. His breath hitched at the slight contact 'What a tease' he cussed in his mind.

Jimin cupped her cheeks to face him "You forget this..." he playfully puckered his lower lips.

"I didn't say anything about that part weakened me. Maybe..." chuckling softly, she stroked her thumbs over his lips.

She was not done teasing him "But...that melts me no matter how much I tried not to fall for it" whispering playfully, Jimin could feel her unsteady breathing against his skin. He took the chance to capture her lips into a sweet kiss.

Jimin stroked her neck as he devoured her cavern, sliding his tongue in and it moved perfectly with hers. They smiled between kisses though a short kiss could leave them breathless. It was the beauty of it. You're kissing the love of your life.

----------------

"This Jungkook fellow sounds cute"

"Don't compliment him, you don't even know him"

"Why....from your story he sounds squishy. If you guys debut I will watch him closely" Jimin sent her a nasty glare disliking the fact another man caught his girl attention.

"If we debut you need to watch me closely not that kid. Oh please baby he is just a kid, he is not even legal yet" his lips quirked up into a cute pout.

Yeoul shrugged and blinked her eyes cutely "Don't look down on him. The one with cute nature like him, when he grows up I can imagine him being all handsome and manly" she mimicked a fan girl's squeal.

"You are not fangirling over an underage boy like him" he warned.

"Do I have to remind you that Park Jimin is also underage? You are just discriminating him. He is a good boy Jiminie. I am happy that you two are friends" she softened. Yeoul was always worried if Jimin did not make any friends there, but to hear his stories she had nothing to worry anymore. As long as he had those guys with him, she knew Jimin was in good hands.

"I feel much like a man whenever with you, I wonder why" he rubbed their nose together with an affectionate smile. Little did he know, Yeoul's throat was itching to squeal and melted at his sweetness.

Yeoul giggled shyly "You have to ask your heart..I have no answer to that" with a soft push, Jimin pressed her face against his chest.

"Find the answer for me" Yeoul pressed her ears listening to his heartbeat. It was calming almost felt like it beat for her, she giggled at her corny thought.

"So do you hear anything?Like it is screaming for 'Na Yeoul'" his cheesy remarks earned a light smack on his chest.

Yeoul gave him a judgmental look "I heard your organ vigorously pumping for oxygen" Jimin snickered while rolling his eyes. Couldn't she follow the flow for once?

"You are ruining the mood here" squishing both her cheeks making her lips puckered like a fish, Jimin showered her lips with kisses. Not caring whether Yeoul was squirming to his kisses attack, Jimin continued to annoy her with kisses.

Being in love will leave anyone half crazy. It really is a serious mental illness.