Chapter 16

//A/N//
This chapter is a little angsty and emotional but I promise it picks back up in the next one! As always, don't forget to leave me feedback, I love talking to you guys!
Enjoy!

Taehyung POV

He was sitting in the back of the SUV on his way back to the hotel, staring down at his feet with a huge boxy grin plastered to his face.

That was hands down the best night of my life...

Taehyung couldn't stop thinking of Y/N, his mind was like a tornado of thoughts and confessions.

I can't believe I almost told her that I lo-

"Excuse me, Mr. Kim, we've arrived" the driver said suddenly, startling Taehyung out of his daydream.

"S-Sorry.. thanks" he muttered shyly, realizing he had been sat in the back of an unmoving SUV long enough to be awkward.

He climbed out and made his way towards the turnstile doors of the hotel, nodding to the valet who bowed on his way past.

Stepping into the lobby, he practically skipped towards the elevators, completely overwhelmed with bliss left over from his date with Y/N.

She's so damn beautiful... and that kiss! Oh my god I'm going to die...

"Oh Mr. Kim!!" Came a shrill voice, making the boy cringe internally.

What does this hag want now, he thought, rolling his eyes before turning to the woman with a fake smile.

"Hello Hyun-joo." He said through gritted teeth.

"My darling! Let me ride with you to your floor!" She beamed, stepping into the open elevator behind Taehyung, "How was your day? What did you do?"

"U-um I just explored the city" he replied, stuttering slightly at the lie. He didn't want to give this woman anymore fuel to give Y/N a hard time.

"Dressed like that?" She asked with fake innocence, tilting her head at him.

"Yes." Taehyung replied bluntly, thankful that the elevator dinged at the arrival to his floor.

"Oh Taehyung sweetie, do you need anything before I go?!" She called, half stepping out of the elevator after him.

"No thanks." He replied slightly more cold than he intended, turning around to give her an insincere wave goodbye.

"O-oh okay then! Remember, I'm just a phone call aw-"

Taehyung snorted, serves her right getting cut off by the elevator doors.

He skipped the rest of the way down the hall, completely unfazed by the interaction.

He burst through the double doors, making them bounce off the walls.

"I'M HOMEEEEEE!" He yelled into the suite.

"YAH! Shut up will you?!" Came Yoongi's grumpy voice from the couch, "I was trying to take a f**king nap."