41 || Aim

This scene is before Eith told A-chan the yeah. Lol

Eith's POV

Angelica looked at me in amuse, Shit... I let it out.

She first placed her phone on the table where the projector was placed, then she tied her smooth blackish-brown ombre natural hair into a messy bun, Eric already left us, she looked at me again and spoke,

" You know J1?!" she asked.

" No.." I lied through my teeth. She noticed it though, Eric already told me she's such an observant smart person.. then added  " But a annoying dumbass " I impersonated him.

" I know your lying Eith." She said slyly.

I was still standing near the white sheet but then decided to get some drinks in the kitchen. Angelica followed me.

" You just mentioned her a while ago Eith, I know your lying" She said as she just watched me get some soft drinks from the fridge.

Well that was obvious.. shit..

I left the kitchen silently and quickly, A-chan followed me again and sighed,

" Eith- san just tell me already..." She complained as I placed the drinks with the food. A-chan went closer to me and grabbed a drink, specifically sprite, She opened it and drank from it, I just looked at her in a state of being...

" Just tell me." She placed the sprite on the vacant space on the wooden table looking at me straight in the eye which made me blush lightly.

" Tell me Eithhh" She pleaded with me. Her natural pink lips pout, her eyes eager and a face so cute not to resist—well... I resisted..luckily.

" How...about we watch the movie first...then I'll tell you.." I said.. practically..lied.

" YAY! Thank you Eith!" She said happily as her soft fingers pinch my cheeks hard,  making them redder than usual.

" Oi stop.." I grabbed her hands..shittt my heart....

" Okay okay I'll stop." She said as I let go of her hands.. " So what movie are we going to watch?" She asked as if nothing happened.

She grabbed her sprite and cheetos then  lay down on the clean white fluffy carpet near the couch,  placing lots pillows where she can lay her head on. (Eith prepared those pillows)

" I don't know..how about you'll choose?" I said as I sat down on the couch with my legs crossed, I was already holding a coke and Chippy,  Angelica was just at my right-front.lol

" Eith, You stay here, beside me." She said as she noticed that I was on the couch.

" Oh..okay." I said as I gulped.

I slowly sat down near her left side, placing the food on the carpet, She then started to arrange the pillows where it made me comfortable.. gee..thanks..<3

" Hmm.. No you choose"  She then answered me.

" No you" I said as I looked at her already at a site, the projector already projecting everything.

" If I will choose then you will tell me now...Okay I WILL CHOOSE" She said already typing the movie we will watch.

" Oii NO. i said later." I said attempting to get her phone.

" No you'll tell me now." She said as I failed. The projector projected " Avengers Endgame" wait.... it's OUT?!

" Wait.... IT'S OUT?!" I exclaimed, probably because i was excited to watch it.... I wasn't really listening to news about this... practically because i kept on watching anime.. not entirely my fault though.