2.0

Nassiah

"Boy I'm not playing with you" I warned as I tied Pharoahs shoe up. He was being a bratt all morning and I was already running on little amount of sleep I didn't need a cranky toddler aswell.

"Ion wanna go" he whined as he reached in my arm for his cup that I had recently took away from him for throwing it. I was just trying to get this visit with Lacey over with so we could get on the road. I had never wanted to admit to Tas'hania she was right so bad- I had no business moving out here. As well as making her the godmother of my son without her knowing. But that was an argument for me and her to have.

"We finna go see mommy" I responded as I placed him on his feet and helped him with his coat. His bottom lip stick out as his eyes roamed my face probably to see if his games were working.

"She 'ice?" He asked, the worst part of being locked was I didn't know what exactly happened- and he's so little that he can't express it in his own words that well, needless to say the boy hold some kind of grudge with his mother.

"Yeah she sounded happy earlier on the phone king" I added zipping up his coat. The little boy kept his pout for moments more before nodding- "then we go play? Wif my friends?" He asked his face getting it's normal glow to it as he got excited.

"Well then we are gonna go on a adventure"

"Inna boat?" He asked referring to the car I nodded standing up as he got his bottle and stuffed giraffe already preoccupied with the toy as if he never seen it before.

"Mane everytime I look at y'all I have to laugh,Tash owe me 7$ I knew ya seeds were getting anxious to make a baby" Donnie laughed coming down the stairs. "I'm shocked how you kept it a secret so good" he added scratching the back of his head. When I talked to him back when I was locked I didn't tell him until he got up here; then sworn him to he the secret. He had no choice.

"I honestly didn't think I'd be coming back this quick so Ian ever think about it" I muttered truthfully "cut it" I announced to King who was yanking on the door knob trying to get out.

"That's hurtful as hell- but it don't got nothing to do with me so imma let it rock" he responded picking up king and swinging him around making the boys laughter fill the room.

"How would you know that" I snapped taking my son from his arms Incase I didn't like what he said- I had a feeling I wouldn't; something happened before he came up here but I don't know what.

"Because we all know you and Zo needed space to find yourself, but I never brought it up because you were already doing shitty I didn't want to make you feel shitty" he said and in his twisted way he probably thought he put it in the best way he could've.

"Suck my dick forreal" I spat almost forgetting the two year old in my arms who erupted into laughter.

" 'uck me 'uck me!" He said between giggles until my hard stare met his eyes.

"Better stop before I pop you"

"No- you said first"

"Exactly- fucking hypocrite don't ever do my neph like that again. Fucking tried it" Donnie called as he walked out the door

"Fuding ied it" he tried making me flick his bottom lip. The boy wiggled from my arms making me put him down as he was being over dramatic like always trying to make me feel bad for flicking him. Honestly he caught curse words too fast- Nassiah still hasn't learned to catch himself completely so here he was raising a mini him.

"You be mean- 'ay away" he yelled walking out the front door and towards the car where Donnie was.

.........................................

"Baby you got so big" Lacey said as she looked at Pharaoh sitting on my lap who was coloring. The orange jumpsuit looked nice against her skin but her hair was looking rough as hell- I almost felt bad. But then I remembered she put herself in this place. I never condemn a snitch but she didn't ever have to keep messing with him after he did her wrong the first time. "Did you make any friends? Can you count to 20 now?" She started. Asking questions rapidly like she did every time- every time he got overwhelmed and covered his face .

"Ma I'm going on adventure" he responded jumbling his words like he usually did when he got excited. Truthfully boy picked up this funny ass New York accent as well. Lacey eyes looked towards me like she didn't know this was coming- her crazy ass boyfriend.

"Where are you taking my son- I can't be away from him" she whined as she started scratching her arms. "Nassiah, I'll talk to Tyrell. He just gets jealous you know he thinks I was suppose to have his kids" she explained smacking me roll my eyes.

"Ma no- no ma" pharaoh whined as he tried to get her to stop itching. He was getting aggravated aswell-

"Calm yo ass down" I gritted through my teeth. "And imma still send you shit and talk onna phone" I explained moving Pharoah over a on my lap. The boy caught back up in his own world.

"I NEED HIM" she yelled making the guard jump up a bit.

"Calm down over there"

I wasn't scared of her though, she was going through withdrawals and probably other issues in here- I talk to her from time to time when she isn't acting like an idiot. "Your boyfriend who I know you still talking too got niggas breaking in my crib- multiple times so imma bounce out fore I end my ass in here just like you. When you get out and not on no shit then you can pull up and we can talk about that then- don't start coming crazy" I added calmly before letting the mother and son continue bonding. I should've killed her ass a long time ago, but if her nigga stupid enough to follow me back home- that nigga is as good as dead.