The Rescue

Ruby's Pov

I don't believe Y/n has been taken. He just went to Vale, yeah that's it he is just checking on our home.

Blake: You have to be joking. He took down a Nevermore and a Deathstalker without breaking a sweat.

Ozpin: That maybe true. But see for yourselves.

He pulls up a camera feed showing Y/n getting tied up and knocked out by a weirdly dressed guy wearing a red and blue suit with a spider logo on the chest and back of it.

Ozpin: I want you and your team to find them and bring both Y/n and that guy back here.

Ruby: Of course, team RWBY won't let you down. Oh could we get a key to Y/n's dorm?

He hands me a key.

Ozpin: If you are going to get one of your pets go right ahead.

Yang: Why would someone kidnap Y/n?

Ozpin starts explaining the gauntlet to them. I'm slightly mad he would be so lenient with that information.

Blake: So his infinity gauntlet allows him to do all those feats?

Ozpin: Yes.

Yang: And there are these stones that grant powers to those who hold them in the gauntlet?

Ozpin: Yes.

Ruby: Do you know who this Thanos guy is?

Ozpin: No, I have never heard that name before. If you have more questions ask me later or Y/n when you find him.

Ruby: Ok let's go find Y/n, team.

We all enter the elevator and started going down.

Yang: So Weiss why were you with Y/n when he was taken?

She tensed up a little when Yang asked this.

Weiss: He asked me to meet him there.

Yang: What did you guys talk about?

Weiss: He read my thoughts at some point and found out I love him!

She started blushing as red as my cloak.

Weiss: He said he didn't mind being shared. So uh Ruby do you mind sharing him with me.

Ruby: Hmm nope I don't mind. But I'm his first girlfriend.

I didn't expect to see Weiss smile at this.

Weiss: Good.

The elevator doors open and we all head over to his dorm.

Timeskip to his dorm

I open the door and Scar jumped into my arms.

Ruby: Hey Scar. Ok let's get going. Maybe I should have let Zwei stay with Y/n in his room.

Weiss: He is so fluffy.

Weiss starts petting him.

Ruby: Let's go find Y/n.

Timeskip Y/n's pov

I slowly woke up to find myself still tied up webbed to a wall in a dark room.

Y/n: Hello? Anyone there?

The lights come on.

???: Finally your awake. Mr. Stark will be so proud of me. I took down Thanos single handedly.

Y/n: Ok who are you? Where am I? And who the hell is Thanos?

???: I am your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. We are in a city I found it's not New York that's for sure. And you are Thanos who else would have the Infinite Gauntlet.