Chapter 2: Pistachio eyes

A/N: 10.04.19

Timothé is such a soft boi, protect him at all costs.

Btw do you guys want me to post a chapter with the entire cast like I did for my book, "The Class Prince?" Because I kind of have an idea of which actor/public figure resembles them the most, but idk, maybe you guys prefer using just your imagination.

Please leave a vote uwu ♡

BTW, I made a new YouTube channel! I'll be posting Q/A and writing tips soon :)

YouTube: @letsgohomehidee

🚬🚬🚬

"Can one of you please explain to me why one of my students is covered in spaghetti?!" demanded the principal, slamming his fists against the table and making the four of us jump in our chairs.

We were sent to his office after one of the cafeteria ladies called in a teacher and well, here we were, sitting in frnt of Mr. Rodriguez with our heads hung low and our eyes glued to the floor.

"And why in the world are two of my best students involved these shenanigans?!" He cried, throwing his hands in the air.

"Relax Mr. Roro," chuckled Killian coolly, making me flinch at the nickname. How was he so calm right now?! Does he even know how much trouble we were in?! He pointed at his own forehead. "You're going to bust a vein."

Our mouths dropped wide open as I turned towards him in shock. I glanced back towards Mr. Rodriguez's scrunched up face that boiled with anger, looking like he was constipated. But before he could flip the table and yell at Killian, Desiree came to his rescue.

"It was all their fault!" She protested, pointing at Eshe and I. "I was in the cafeteria and then Eshe just suddenly dumped water on my shoes! See?!"
She raised her leg and held her ankle, sitting in a funny position to show him her damp sneakers. Mr. Rodriguez squinted his eyes.

"I don't see anything," he said, leaning in and adjusting his spectacles to get a better look.

"That's because it's water," she huffed, dangling her foot in the air.

"Girl, put your stanky shoes down," snorted Eshe, lowering Desiree's leg.

"Besides, if it's water, why are you getting so worked up?" I interjected.

Desiree snapped me a glare and I stiffened. "Because she did it on purpose, nerd."

And that's when Eshe really got annoyed, hating it when other people bullied me. She was just as good of a student as I was, but the only difference was that she had more balls than I did. I've always been short and scrawny, wearing clothes that never really fit me (not by choice, I was just that skinny) with big round glasses that fell down my nose bridge, and since nothing about me was intimidating, it just made me an easy victim.