Sick Day Part 2

Harry's POV
My arm is thrown over her shoulders and her arm is under mine to help support me. "You really should rest... you can't even stand on your own." She says quietly. "I'm fine lass, I just want some fresh air." She sighs. "Okay...." we get to the lunch line, and we get our food.

"Harry? What are you doing out here? You should be resting." Uma voices. The other VKs plus Jane were sitting with Uma and Gil. They all turn toward us. As soon as they (Yn) buries her face in my side, with an embarrassed smile. I chuckle, only to start coughing.

(Yn) looks up at me with worried eyes. "I'm fine." I cough out. She opens her mouth, but I move my face close to hers causing her to shut up. "Lass, I'm okay. As soon as we're done eatin' we can head back teh the dorm okay?" She stares into my eyes. She nods, and looks away. I pull away to look at the others. Some smirk, some shocked and then there's Evie. The hugest smile. "What?"

"You guys seem like really really intimate." I shrug, "What do ye mean?" "Like, she seems super comfortable with you. How did she warm up to you so fast? Like... she's only this close with Jane." "Hmm... I guess I never noticed." "Okay when can you two start dating? Like seriously, you're sooo cuttteee!!" Evie squeals. (Yn) turns red, and hides her face in my side again. I chuckle, "Okay, let's eat so I can get more rest and (Yn) doesn't have a heart attack." I hear a muffled 'Hey' come from my side, and I laugh again.

~Timeskip~

We had finished eating and we head back to our dorm. I lay down on my bed and she goes to do homework, when I hear her sneeze. I smirk. "Lass?" She hums in response. "Are ye gettin' sick?" "N-no... it's just a sneeze, I'm fine." "Lass." She turns to me, but she looks toward the ground. "Come on." She sighs, closes her books and walks over to my bed. I didn't think that would work. She crawls in next to me and lays down. My arm goes around her waist, and she curls into me.

"Yer really tired aren't ye lass." She nods. I chuckle. "Get some sleep lass." Her messy bun had come loose, so my hand goes up and removes the hair tie. Her hair falls loosely on my arm, then I move my arm back around her waist. I kiss her forehead, causing her to blush. This is going so well.

Evie's POV
Jane, Carlos and I had to be quiet. We didn't want to get caught. We are heading Harry's and (Yn)'s dorm. We get to the door, and I shush them trying not to giggle myself. I quietly open the door, we look to Harry's bed and I resist a squeak, as does Jane. Carlos just smirks. Harry was flat on his back, left arm wrapped around (Yn). (Yn)'s left leg crossed over Harry's left leg, her left arm and her head were resting on Harry's chest.

I turn to Jane and whisper. "Look how cute they are!" "I know! He's really helped her warm up and be less scared of people, I haven't seen her use her anxiety medication in at least two days." "She must really care for him to be this comfortable with him." Carlos says quietly. Jane and I turn to each other. "Maybe she's developing a crush on Harry!" We whisper at the same time. They start to stir in their sleep so we rush to get out, but not before getting a picture of course.

I head to Uma's room, and I knock. The door opens. "Hey Lonnie! Uma is here right?" She nods her head and lets me in. I let out a small squeal. "You'll never believe what I got a picture of!" Lonnie and Uma come stand in front of me. Uma shifts her weight to one leg, and crosses her arms. I pull up the picture and they both gasp.

"She's that comfortable with Harry?" I nod my head not stopping myself from smiling. "Wow, never would've thought she would ever get that close to... anyone really. Harry has been good for her... she's more relaxed... not so scared of everyone anymore. Makes me really wonder who her father is." I nod my head in agreement with Lonnie. "Well I'm gonna go and show the others byeee!!"

Harry's POV
I wake up and feel a weight on my chest. I look and see (Yn) sprawled out on top of me. I smile subconsciously. Interesting. Never thought she'd be this comfortable with me. I look at the clock. It's curfew. We've spent basically the whole day sleeping and I'm still tired. I try to get up, but her arm moves and grips my shirt. "Don't leave me." She mumbles sleepily. I chuckle. I use my arm and move her all the way on top of me. Let's see how she'll react to this when she wakes up. She curls up, as my arms wrap around her. This is gonna be great.