Chapter 67

Billies POV

We walked into our hotel room after a morning on the beach and Josie collapsed onto the couch immediately.

"You tired?" I chuckled at her.

She nodded as she cuddled into the oversized pillows that were surrounding her. I get why she's so tired; being out in the sun all day really does exhaust you.

"You nap while I shower then we can go out for dinner." I said before I placed a kiss on her head and walked away.

-

I walked out of our room and into the living space of our suite with a towel on my wet hair to check on Josie.

I stopped and rested on the doorway at the view I had of her, letting a smirk sit on my lips.

Via Snapchat

After admiring her body for a minute I decided to wake her up so she could get ready for dinner as well

"Hey," I spoke softly as I gave her side a light shake, "wake up babe."

"Mmm." She grumbled as she woke up, before turning to face me with a tired smile on her lips.

"Get yo cute ass up, I'm hungry." I said as I walked away to finish up getting ready.

-

Josie and I decided to eat at a beach side diner that had a small crowd of locals at it.

"So you said festival touring starts soon. How soon?" Josie tilted her head.

"Like two weeks."

"How long does that usually last?"

"Well in total its probably a month and half, but I'll be back in LA here and there between festivals. So, it's not like I'll be gone for the whole time." I explained.

"Oh," she sounded sad, "what festivals are you playing? I know Coachella, which I will for sure be at to cheer you on."

I smiled at her comment, "Coachella, iHeartRadio Festival, Rolling Loud, and a few international festivals too."

"That's so exciting babe. Do you know where the international ones are?"

"Japan and Australia." I said with wide eyes because of how far both those destinations are.

Sometimes I get super freaked out at my own life. I just can't believe that this is all real. I am so grateful for my supporters. They got me here. They are the reason I'm able to go to these insane ass places and get to play at fucking Coachella.

"Australia?!" Josie gasped.

"Yeah dude, I know." I chuckled.

"I've always wanted to go to Australia. That's my top destination! No fair." She pouted like a child as she crossed her arms.