ten

The school day passed by fast. For the whole day, Alice's death was the talk of the whole school. People were blaming you for this happening. You were her best friend after all.

Your pride was walked all over on. Everyone looked at you like you were the murderer.

Awful, huh?

—————

You knocked on the door twice and then someone opened it.

"Oh hey Y/N. Come in." Ara greeted you with a wide smile and led you into her office where all her works were.

"Oh, wow." You looked around the room, fascinated by everything.

"It seems like you're interested in these things." Ara says and you nodded.

"I remember that I used to want to be a ghost hunter when I was little." You smiled, "My best friend didn't like ghosts or supernatural stuff. When I said that I wanted to hunt for ghosts, she didn't talk to me for the whole day." You giggled and so did Ara.

"So who's your best friend?"

"Alice." You said and the atmosphere went silent.

"Ah. Sorry for asking." Ara apologised.

"No, no, it's fine. Sometimes there are things you can't stop from happening." You sighed, "Anyways, we're here to find out how to catch Kim Seokjin, right?"

"Mhm." Ara replied, and then turned her laptop around for you to see.

"I've done a lot of research on it since yesterday and there's a lot of information on Kim Seokjin. However, about avoiding him..."

"What about it?" You asked.

"You can't escape him."