-94

Ariella's pov

I quickly stopped the car and we all got out the car to see Derek standing on the Santos lawn.

"Fuck." I mumbled as i ran over to him.

"Hey! Spooky!" Derek shouted which caught his attention. Well everyones attention.

Thats just great.

"You really gonna sleep with my girl?" Derek asks as he walks closer to where they were hanging out.

Oscar just lit his blunt and sat on his ratchet crate. I should really get him a new one this shit about to break.

"This kid really tryna come at me?" Oscar asks which made all the guys laugh which angered Derek.

"Derek!" Andy yelled as both Cesar and Andy ran up to him to try and stop him.

But it was too late.

Derek walked up to Oscar and smacked the blunt out of his hands and stepping on it.

I quickly ran up and stood between them.

"Both of you better stop." I yell but Oscar gently pulled me away.

"Nah he wants to try and be a man ima teach him." Oscar said as he stood up from his crate and stepped and looked at Derek.

Derek tried swinging but Oscar blocked him with his left arm and punched him in the stomach with his right hand.

Ouchy.

Derek was now in pain but he started to try and punch Oscar and he succeeded.

"Stop!" I yelled pissed off trying to stop it but Cesar held me back.

"Its too late. Dont jump in." He said and now we had to watch Oscar and Derek fight.

They were both almost the same height but Oscar was still taller.

Also Oscar was a lot more muscular but Derek was pretty strong it just isnt visible.

Wow. Im really comparing the two.

I continued to watch until i heard Leslie walk outside.

FUCK. This is gonna get worse.

"Whats going on?" Leslie shouted as Oscar got on top of Derek and punched the shit out of him.

Then the guys stopped the fight.

"Spooky chill he aint strike worthy." Sad Eyes mumbled as Oscar started to breath loudly. His face was so red he was PISSED.

Derek then got up.

"You wanna know whats happening?" Derek shouted at Leslie.

"These two were fucking around behind our backs." He yelled and Leslie turned psycho mode.

She walked onto the lawn and looked at me.

"You fucked Oscar?" She questioned as i just nodded my head.

"Wowwww!" She said as she started getting loud. "Nah bitch you gonna get it." She said as she tied her hair up.

I couldnt take this girl seriously.

But i can see why she wanted to fight. I really was in the wrong this time. I caused this mess. Now i gotta deal with it.

"Okay i guess we fighting." I shrug as i tied up my hair.

Im wearing a skirt though. This bitch better not expose me.

Everyone circled around us and watched as Leslie walked up to me.

"Swing bitch. You scared?" Leslie said.

"You were the one who wanted to fight me... so fight me." I shrugged waiting for her to swing.

But all she did was laugh. "I knew you weren't about it. Everyone's right about you. All you do is cause problems and wonder why nobody likes your stupid ass." She said and that was it for me.

I just nodded my head and swung right at her. She stumbled back but saved herself from falling.

Then she just started running at me. But no sweetie. She

Did

Not

Swing.

This bitch didnt.

BUT SHE DID!

I was so in shock when i looked down to see blood. (YO I SWEAR TO YALL I FORGOT HOW TO SPELL BLOOD FOR A SECOND. I PUT BLUD. LMFAO)

The Santos quickly grabbed the knife out of Leslie's hand.

"Are you crazy?!" Oscar yelled as he ran to me.

I fell to my knees.

And i hate to be a dramatic bitch but i was BLEEDING A LOTTT!

Like.

A lot. Mucho.

I couldnt even fucntion properly.

"Ariella! Mamas. You are gonna be fine." Someone mumbled as they carried me somewhere.

-thesandlotqueen

The last part lowkey be dramatic.