Go

"Aren't you glad we left y'all two alone you got dick twice" Tanya said looking at my neck. "Y'all crazy she could of been kidnapped or some shit. Had me out here a whole worried father Lori....Don't do it again" Trell sighed resting his head back on the couch. "Especially because your a minor Lori this might be the stupidest thing you've ever done. Barely know what this nigga does but bussing it open" Anthony teamed up on me as well.

"Leave her alone no pussy having ass niggas we knew what hands we were leaving her in. And if y'all didn't hear her before he doesn't live her and she's leaving next week." Heather sat on my lap raking her fingers through my hair. "Fine this party needs to hurry up so we can start packing Lori. We gotta find a nice spot before it's taken up" I went on my phone taking pictures of me and heather.

"We need to decide what we're doing after graduation, dinner or what because I gotta ask my dad for money" Tanya said sitting on Trells lap. "Dinner I love dressing up but we have nothing to do today...what's up with the plans" I didn't wanna spend all day in the room. "We chilling indoors so your ass better get real comfy" I rolled my eyes grabbing my phone.

Kure: Wyd ??

Me: Nothing the gang being lazy today 😴😴

Kure: I leave tomorrow morning so I'm taking you out tonight aight ☺️

Me: 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰I'll wear something sexy

"I got my own plans fuck y'all hoes" Tanya and Heather looked at me grinning. "Use protection please ugh don't need no babies in my college pads" I threw a pillow at Trell crossing my arms. "That nigga got you whipped for you to still be cheesing" Anthony teased me. "Boy fuck you leave me alone y'all don't see me saying anything about the nasty ass hoes y'all be running trains on do I" These boys were low down dirty dogs and cared less about any females if they weren't us.

"Get over it Lori we all done some shit we all know you wasn't holy with Xavier punk ass. Let the big dogs do big dog business sweety" I laughed ignoring his comments. "I want some fried Oreos can't wait to go back home. My brother need to hurry up" Heather sighed. We were all waiting for Heather brother to finish up his business so we could catch a ride back home.

"Tell me about it my parents have been blowing up my phone hoping that I didn't run away or worse get pregnant" I clicked off my phone tossing it to the side. "Your parents are the worst I can see why your up and going to New York" I was gonna miss my friends so much but I needed a new environment to pursue what I wanted. "Let's not get mushy I have a date in a couple of hours" Anthony and Trell looked at me with the dad face.

"I'm hoping you told him your 17 Lori....Niggas don't need to be thrown into jail messing with a minor" I said yes knowing I didn't but I knew they ass was gonna hit me with yet another speech before locking me in the room. "Damn And he still fucking with you" Anthony said.

"Yes now leave me alone he doesn't even live here tonight's he's last night. Plus not once have I thought about Xavier I'm really growing up" They all laughed at me "Bitch go think we just gonna drunk tonight so get some dick for us" I shook my head going to the room. I didn't know where he was taking me so I dressed semi-formal but still made sure my face was all prepped and glam.

He picked me up in a black SUV and the gang all stood at the entrance of the hotel waving and taking pictures. It was so embarrassing especially when they kept yelling inappropriate comments "I am so sorry they don't know how to act anywhere" I shook my head rolling up the window as we drove off. "Nah that was cute I expected nothing less from the club. But you looking mighty sexy might not pull out tonight" I laughed looking down. Deep down I felt like I was playing him, he probably thought I was this well off grown up experienced in every way but in reality I hadn't.

"Stop I just threw on something cute since tonight the last night I'll see you" He grabbed my leg throwing it over me

"Stop I just threw on something cute since tonight the last night I'll see you" He grabbed my leg throwing it over me. "Then we'll just have to make tonight worth it then huh" Our first stop we went to a Caribbean restaurant then to a hookah lounge and ended it off with a bottle of Ciroc and three rounds all over the room.

He put down while we had sex always had my body aching in the morning "Get ya ass up Lori" He threw off the sheets snaking my ass. "Boy I'll punch you in your neck, what time is it" I rolled over looking at him. His hair was braided back and his chest was glistening "9 and I just ordered us some breakfast" He smiled tossing me his shirt.

"That's sweet better hope you ordered enough I'm starving" I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. "I know as soon as I drop you off your gonna be balling your eyes out" I rolled my eyes stealing a sausage off his plate. "I'll make due plus I got this bonfire party this weekend to go to."

"Always going out I need a week with you maybe you can come see my side" I lightly kicked him. "Maybe but I'm sure you got a busy ass life you did come out here for your birthday" We talked a bit more then we went off to the mall for the last few hours. "This shit straight fire cop them" He held up a latex cut out dress and a black bomber coat. "They are cute but I'm not trying to ball out right now so put them back and let's go" He completely ignored me and went straight to the cashier.

"Here's my gift to you lil Kure" He kissed my cheek then wrapped his arm around me. He decided that we should walk back to my hotel to meet his driver. "Now just because I'm leaving means to forget about me. I'll surely come back in a heartbeat and kill ya shits"He gripped my ass making me lightly push him back.

"Chill if my friends see us they are just gonna go nuts but I'll definitely won't forget you. I couldn't even if I tried Kure" Kure was a breath of fresh air for me this is what I wanted in a man but he was leaving and I still hadn't told him I was 17. "GET A ROOM YOU TWO BEFORE I GET THE PISTOL" I knew it was Anthony and he's ass was about to get up. "Aight lemme get out of here but I'll call you tonight set some shit up for later" He took a picture of me to set as his lockscreen.