28. Eyeball Imagine: Labour

A/N: This is kinda like leading on from the preference I did for Eyeball on the pregnancy one.

"Wait what?!?" he yelled sitting up from your shared bed, "Get me to the hospital now or I swear to God." you cried whilst clenching on to your stomach.

"Okay right!" he yelled once again whilst picking you up and running down the stairs and putting you in the car. "Don't fucking buckle me up, I don't have time for that fucking shit." you moaned in agony of the pain. "Fuck you're heavy." he sighed as he got into the seat next to you trying not to acknowledge the glare you were giving him.

The two of you raced down to the hospital, every five minutes he would mutter something like "Hey are you okay?" or he would say "I'm gonna be a dad." and you would just say "Shut up and get me to the hospital now!"

As he finally raced round the corner he parked up and ran round to your side of the car and picked you up and raced you into the hospital.

"Labour, she's gone into the labour thing." Eyeball panicked, some doctor obviously heard then came round the corner with a wheelchair. Eyeball dropped you in the wheelchair and said "I'll be with you in a minute okay hun." you really wasn't paying attention to him at all. You soon then got wheeled around the corner screaming in pain.

*10-20 minutes later.*
"Where the fuck is he!" you yelled and screamed out of pain, "Miss please calm down." the doctor said calmly "He'll he here in a minute." you were about to shout at the doctor about being 'calm' but got interrupted by Eyeball running into the room.

"Hey I'm here!" Eyeball yelled and stopped for a second looking at you "Oh my god you look like sh-" you shot him a glare and he rephrased what he was about to say previously. "I mean beautiful, you look like beautiful!" he finished off.

You were already angry enough and you shouted "That makes no sense you asshole now get over here and hold my fucking hand!"

Eyeball ran over to you and held your sweaty hand, "Fuck does she need ice or something! She's boiling, is she supposed to be this hot." Eyeball then felt your forehead.

"We have no ice, we don't do ice?" the doctor said stating at Eyeball as if he was stupid.
"Eyeball get me ice now!" you screamed at him once again, you were pissed off as he had mentioned ice and now you couldn't get it. Well you were going to get the ice if that was the last thing you were going to do.

"Hunny I've got no ic- wait yes I do, I'll be back in a second." Eyeball smiled kissing your sweaty red forehead, "Hurry up please" you pleaded as he ran out the room.

*Around another 20-30 minutes*
It had been around 20 minutes and he still wasn't back, "Ugh where is that fucking idiot!" you continued to scream in pain again. "Miss please stop staring, there is other people in other rooms." the doctor said, you looked at him and growled "You think I give a fuck."

"We're now going to have to get you to push now my lovely okay." the midwife said, she was actually the only nice person in that room. You shook your head, "I can't push." thats when you got the sudden urge to push. "Fuck never mind I'm fucking pushing." you yelled pushing as hard as you have ever done before.

After two or more long painful pushes Eyeball finally came in the room with a beer cooler box, "I'm so sorry, look I got it out the car and then some pompous ass came over and wanted me to move my car and then I had an argument with him and then..." you then yelled "Just shut up and get me the ice and hold my fucking hand, I don't care what you did."

Eyeball then sorted the ice out in a flannel and held it on your head as he also held your hand as you pushed.

"Fucking hell Y/N, you're gonna break my fucking hand." Eyeball shouted slightly in slight pain, you shot him a glare "Man up." you then once again screamed in pain whilst doing another painful push. "Richard Chambers I'm never fucking you again, I hope you know that!"

"Come on one more push Y/N." The midwife shouted, "Fuck fine!" you pushed again and then the heavenly sound of a baby crying filled the room.

"Babe you did it!!! Baby you did it." Eyeball cheered throwing the flannel of ice across the room but not letting go of your hand.

You sighed in relief that it was over now and you rested your head back, the baby was then handed to Eyeball. He awkwardly took he baby and crouched down next to you, "Y/N....look at our little baby girl." you looked at the baby in his hands and smiled. "Our baby girl." he sighed again.

"Eyeball we did it." you managed to stroke your newborn baby's cheek.

He sighed "Yeah we did Y/N, we did it." he then moved to kiss your cheek "I love you Y/N."

You then caressed his cheek "I love you too Chambers."

A/N
Ahhh I love that. Imagine Eyeball being a dad to a girl, god that girl would never be able to have a boyfriend. He would be the dad that's like you will have a boyfriend at 25 and no bedroom action until age 40.
I love this even though this chapter is all over the place!!
-Sofia