Chapter 13

(Pretend this is Niklaus and Angel.)

3rd Person POV-

"Come on, Love. It's time to go." Niklaus tells his mate, shaking her shoulder softly. Angel had stayed up late saying her goodbyes to Katherine and telling her Father about the trip. He decided to let her sleep right until they had to leave.

Katherine had helped Angel pack for the trip last night, no matter how many times Niklaus told her she they could just buy new stuff. Realizing she wasn't going to wake up anytime soon, Angel was not a morning person in the slightest.

Niklaus picks her up, making sure to wrap her safely in the blankets to keep her from getting cold. Walking down the stairs softly not to wake her up Niklaus stops at the door, waiting for his brother to come and say goodbye.

As if on cue both men enter, their eyes finding their mate as soon as they enter. Walking over to the sleeping girl they both kiss her forehead softly, whispering goodbye. They would miss her greatly when she was away.

Each of the brothers had wanted to go first so they settled for playing rock paper scissors to decide. Niklaus had won with Elijah in second place, and Kol in last much to his displeasure and anger. Finishing their goodbyes Elijah and Kol both follow their mate outside.

Setting Angel in the car softly, Niklaus seatbelts her into the front of the red and black Mercedes-Benz Maybach Exelero. Making sure she is strapped in tight enough. Walking around the hybrid gets into the driver's seat of the car, putting his seatbelt on as well.

Backing out of the driveway Niklaus gives a slight nod as goodbye before speeding down the road, on the way to the airport several hours away.

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

-1 Hour Later-

Moving around Angel opens her eyes slowly, a small kitten like yawn escaping her lips.

"Good Morning, Love." Niklaus tells his mate, putting a hand on her leg rubbing it up and down slowly. "How did you sleep?" He asks her, tilting his head to meet her eyes.

"Good. Where are we going?" Angel asks her mate excitedly, she loved surprises but she was still curious. Watching the excitement in his mates eyes Niklaus chuckle, giving her a smile.

"Italy." The blond hybrid tells his mate, a sequel coming out of her mouth. Angel had always wanted to go to Italy, but her Mother hated the place. Looking out the window Angel sees the airport she used when she came here.

"Are we going to the airport?" Angel asks her mate, they most likely were but she wanted to make sure.

"Yes, Love. We're taking my jet straight to Italy." He tells his mate, his hand still rubbing softly on her leg. Giving him a soft smile Angel rests her hand on his own, loving the warmth it gave her.

A few minutes later Niklaus pulls into the airport, parking in a VIP parking spot. Getting out of the car Niklaus walks over to Angels side, opening the door. Helping her out the car Niklaus puts his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him as Angel tucks herself closer to him.

Walking across the tarmac Niklaus and Angel walk over to the jet, Niklaus telling someone to grab their bags from his car.