Chapter 7: Sentimental Syndrome

No way.

How it happened is complete mystery for everyone.

Tetsuya already transferred and moved out from his apartment.

Akashi Seijuuro confirmed it, because he gone to the Seirin High with bluenette's place. Even the Nigou dog isn't there anymore.

The school management didn't give anymore information. While the landlady said nothing other than Kuroko moving out last night.

"Tetsuya's nowhere to found." With that, Kise and Satsuki started crying out themselves.

The others are have their own dealing of such news, Kagami hissed quietly mentally asking why the shadow left without a word, of course Akashi is affected too more than anyone. . . After all, he like the bluenette deep inside. Even the redhead don't want to admit.

"Furthermore, I'm also here to bid you a goodbye and announced in next three months we're going to start our practice for Junior's International Tournament. But we all still going to see each other in court once Inter High begins. " All of them are still opponent's from different schools and they know it.

"Of course Akashi-san." Suya said, smiling at the redhead.

"I'll defeat all of you." Kagami firmly added showing his fist in the air.

"Dream again Bakagami." Aomine mocked.

"What did you say Ganguro!"

The two idiots started bickering again. No one cares.

"I wouldn't  let any of you. Takao is with me. It's not that I care or anything." Tsundere strikes holding a pack of toilet tissue paper, adjusting his glasses.

"Me too! Our Kaijou team will not back down." Kise cried out.

"Well then, Rakuzan will not go easy to any of you." Akashi said, glinting his heterochromatic eyes with superiority. They shivered as usual, they still have fear for the redhead captain. His moves is unpredictable, perhaps scissors will fly in any moment.

Then with that, they already forgot about their shadow situation.

Yukio sat quietly beside Kise as his eyes observed everything and realized what had transpired between the group. So, it's like this. . . neglecting the sole reason of everything.

"Eh, where are you going senpai?" Asked the blond model.

"I need to go home early. I'll see you in school tomorrow."

He left the group with uncertainties, he do not know whether to laugh or cry.

Seeing that person today is one hell of  big news and knowing Kuroko's relationship with him are more than childhood friends, he saw the public display of affection between the two earlier, it just the others are too preoccupied and idiots for them to see. The scenario leave him one more  shocking announcement than finding out Tetsuya transferred, of course that silverhead have moves with that, he's sure about it.

Right now, Yukio wanted to sleep at home all day and wished that person still not aware of Tetsuya's situation.

However, knowing that guy, rumours or not, the man is capable of finding out everything.