XXXVII

Quick note:
Lorenzo was not calling his wife loose. That paragraph meant that it had been 20 years ever since he had gotten the chance to feel such a young vag.
As for the tight part, Alison is simply tighter than all the other girls/women he'd slept with, starting from the one he lost his virginity to and ending with his wife.
I also hope it's clear to everyone that d*ck does not make you loose, it's purely genetic.

QOTC: how do you think that his wife will find out about the affair? If she'll ever find out.

I'm really curious to know what you think.

My lids felt heavy, I was ready to fall into the sweet embrace of Morpheus, when a sudden movement made me open my eyes wide in alarm

Alison sat up abruptly, arching her back and stretching. "I need to wash up. I've gotta take my make-up off and brush my teeth." Despite being evidently tired, she sounded quite energetic. Must've been her teenage hormones.
She got up and walked— more like staggered, to the bathroom door, taking my bathrobe and putting it on. "I'll be back."

When I heard her exit my room, I decided to also roll out of bed and go take a shower, in order to remove all the sweat and other fluids that covered my skin.

I couldn't believe what I had done, I had fucked her again. I had even wished to have her every day, so shamelessly.
And, worse than everything, I didn't want to stop. I didn't want to give up that addictive pleasure only she could give me, or the taste of her luscious lips, or the feeling of her soft skin against mine.
But I had to.
I loved my wife, and I had disrespected her, I had failed to honor my vows to her. I had become the kind of man I hated.
I was a cheater.

How am I going to deal with this?

As if on cue, Alison stepped inside the bathroom, holding a pink beauty bag. She smiled adorably at me, before turning towards the mirror and beginning her routine.

That was another big problem.
Not only was I physically attracted to her, but I also deeply cared about her.
She had opened up to me, placed her trust in me and showed me just how badly I had misjudged her.
Sure, she could be a spoiled brat at times, yet she was anything but superficial. She was a beautifully exquisite young woman, both inside and out.
And I couldn't hurt her.

She joined me under the cascading water when she was done, her face as bare as her body, so naturally magnificent. "I really don't want this trip to end." She confessed in a sweet voice, gazing up at me with those mesmerizing eyes of hers that looked so much bigger and more innocent without that black line she always drew on.

I was weak, terribly so.
I always ended up drowning in her aqua pools. "Me neither." I whispered back, unable to lie and tell her that I didn't desire that. Desired her.
If only we could've been stuck there, far away from reality, from our lives and our responsibilities.