love confession

Ranveer: I searched her every where but she was not there. Even Ganesh was not there. I understood that the trio has cooked up the fake death plan.

I called up Ganesh.

Ganesh tell me," where is ishu plz....I know you helped her to disappear from that place..."

Ganesh: ahhh sorry sir. But I could not see you both separating. So only helped mam.

she is safe in your house only sir. Safe and sound

Ranveer: I felt 1000 times better and lighter. I drove my car at thunder speed to apologize regarding my today's creepy act.

When I reached home I heard loud music song.

I reached her room to see she was dancing happily keeping my photo frame...

I Love You
Kaate Nahi Katate Ye Din Ye Raat
Kehni Thi Tumse Jo Dil Ki Baat
Lo Aaj Main Kehta Hoon I Love You
I Love You, I Love You

(Kissed my pic)

Koi Nahi Bas Tum Ho Saath
Kehni Thi Tumse Jo Dil Ki Baat
Koi Nahi Bas Tum Ho Saath
Kehni Thi Tumse Jo Dil Ki Baat
Lo Aaj Main Kehti Hoon I Love You
I Love You, I Love You

She turned, with her fingers pointing towards the door where i stood enjoying the scene...

Ishanni: I was shocked to find him here....

I thought he will be still searching out.... Oh no!!!...

He started to take step towards me...

I started to move back....

Suddenly he caught my wrist...

Ranveer: what you were doing now??

Ishanni: I... I nothinggggg....

Ranveer: whose photo it is???

Ishanni: it's my lovers pic...

Ranveer: who is that...

Ishanni: errrrr....gosh he is behind me now....

Why I should tell you??? Who the hell are you??? Don't forget we are just acting husband and wife...( His dialogue to him itself)

Ranveer: well answer for your questions I am your husband and not any acting husband. Real husband...and it's time to show a demo....saying this I pulled her and I started to kiss  her soft soft lips with more confidence.

She was not responding in beginning but later she too responded.we both kissed passionately.

We both parted to breathe. I was looking at her but she was looking down with shy....

Again I pulled her to kiss...but she tried to stop...with her soft hands...

Ishu plzzz allow me to worship your beautiful lips....it belongs to me...don't take away my fundamental rights...

Ishanni: enough is enough...why you are doing this to me???? I hate you I hate you..

Ranveer: cause I love you ishu...yes I love you, from the day I saw you, the moment I saw you....but I was scared of your security.....

I also know you love me...

Ishanni: no I don't love you anymore.....

Ranveer: is it then why you participated, when I kissed you...???

Suddenly I grab her another hand, in which my photo was there...

So what's this ishu???? Tell me what is this????

Ishanni: yes I love you idiot
I love you so much
I agree I love you...but....

Ranveer: but what ishu...

Ishanni: I can't forget those words you used....

Ranveer: I am really sorry di ishu....

suddenly I kneel down and hug her waist and start crying....

I am sorry ishu...but plz don't hate me....

I promise I will never repeat it...I want you as my wife...plz di pondadti (wife) plzzzz

One excuse plzzzz diiii plz forgive me plzzz plzzz

Ishanni: I could not see his condition. Ok ok Ranveer I will forgive you.... But one condition....

Ranveer: ya tell me," I am ready to do anything for you ishu darling..."

Ishanni: so the condition is tomorrow you should full fill, what ever I demand...

Ranveer: double ok...

Ishanni: think before agreeing... Ranveer..if you fail in the task," I will punish you...."

Ranveer: I will full fill all your demands...

And now you full fill my demand.... Saying this again I started to kiss her... this time she too participated.

Suddenly I slid my hands under her T-shirt and cupped her bare assets.

Suddenly we parted and both did not look at each other....

Shit man Ranveer can't you control yourself....

I managed to tell sorry for which she nodded her head. Still her head was bent with shy...and I loved it....

Suddenly she said, " Ranveer one request"!!!!

Ishanni: ahhhh!!! Ahhh! Fiddling my fingers I said,"For one year we should not do those things...."

Ranveer: I understood what she was trying to say.... But decided to tease her...

With innocent face, I asked her,"What things we should not do ishu???"

Ishanni: ahhh Ranveer plz stop teasing me...

You know right, husband wife stuff...

saying this I closed my face with my hands...as I was too shy to speak about it...

Ranveer: What is husband and wife stuff???

Ishanni: I answered still covering my face with hands.... Plz Ranveer feeling very uncomfortable....and very shy..

Ranveer: slowly I removed her hand... Don't worry ishu I won't do anything without your consent... 

I want you to concentrate on your studies first.

Till then we shall sleep in separate room.

But plz don't deprive me from worshipping your soft lips...and I kissed her...

Ishanni: chee...pooo Ranveer....saying this I kissed him on his cheeks...

Mama be ready for my tomorrow's demand... If you fail then punishment only... and I laughed evilly.....

To be continued...

So what is Ishanni's plan???? Can Ranveer complete all her demands ??? Or, will fail and get punished. But what will be the punishment????

Plzzzzz vote and comment guys...☺️☺️☺️