𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

-

"hyuck, the performance is mother fucking two days away and i feel like crawling back to my den in the underworld."

"mood, but seriously though, i'd never thought i'd ever see a panicked gay jaemin." donghyuck commented, brushing on some eyeshadow onto his eyelids.

"who said i was panicked? i was swivet." the younger corrected, leaning back on the chair he was sitting in.

"what in the fuck is a swivet?" he stopped doing his makeup, just to give jaemin a look that said, 'did you consume a whole ass dictionary or something?'.

"ask your girl siri."

"you know what? my eyeshadow's more important."

just as donghyuck was back to brushing on the shimmery bronze pigment onto his lids, the door of the dressing room opened. jaemin was met with the sight of mark, poking his head into the room.

"is donghyuck here?" he asked jaemin.

the said male jabbed his thumb to the vanity, where donghyuck looked calm and collected, but in actuality, he was freaking the hell out.

"thanks." mark then stepped into the room as jaemin's eyes immediately darted to the small bag in mark's hand.

upon closer inspection, it was from a jewelry place. but it wasn't from just any jewelry place, oh no, it was one of those boujee places that made him feel broke.

jaemin watched as mark tentatively place the bag in front of donghyuck, "i hope you like it. think of it as a good luck charm for your upcoming performance."

"t-thank you, m-mark. you didn't h-have to." donghyuck stuttered, feeling the heat rushing up to his cheeks.

"i wanted to. and good luck, i know you'll do great on saturday." mark left it at that, making his way towards the door but stopped midway for a moment.

jaemin was practically at the edge of his seat. was mark gonna do what he think he was going to do?

as donghyuck reached for the bag, mark turned around, speed walked to donghyuck, and then placed a kiss on his cheek. after that, mark ran out with a prominent blush on his cheeks.

donghyuck sat on the vanity chair frozen like a statue, while as jaemin was teasing the elder.

"donghyuck and mark sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first come love then comes marriage then comes—"

"you in a coffin six feet under."

"i was gonna say jisung in a baby carriage but that works."

-🌙-

today's rehearsals were more vigorous than jaemin had thought. by the end of it, he was pretty much ready to pass out for a good five years.

on their way out, mr. bae stopped jaemin again. the man needed another favor, and he was already on a tight schedule so might as well ask for some assistance.

"jaemin, i'm so sorry for pulling you out again, but i need another quick favor."

"okay, what is it mr. bae?"

"i need to get some more fabric and thread from the storage room. we had a few costume malfunctions, and we ran out of materials to fix them." mr. bae explained, adjusting his glasses from time to time.

of course, jaemin agreed to helping his director. the man thanked and apologized to jaemin a million times before letting the male go.

walking down the dimly lit hallways, jaemin searches around for the theatre storage room. he muttered to himself on his way there, complaining on why did the school put the theatre storage room nowhere freaking near the auditorium itself. it made no sense whatsoever.

once he made it though, he let out a sigh of sweet sweet relief. he got out the rolls of fabric needed and some spools of thread. with his arms full, he started to head back to the auditorium.

on his way back, he was passing the art hallway. he could still recall that other time mr. bae asked him to run an errand, leading him into bumping into renjun.

the playful chase they had replayed in his memories, as the corners of his mouth tugged upwards unbeknownst to him. he could still hear renjun's melodic laughter, then his mind started to wander off into jeno territory.

he's been friends with that boy since forever. they both grew up with each other, seeing the changes made as time passed before them.

and now, jaemin strives to gain some type of confidence to even encourage his crush for the two boys. it's always been hard because of the pure thought of rejection.

as he was walking past the multitude of classrooms, the familiar sounds of laughter started to ring quietly in the hallway. the more he walked, the louder it got and the more he knew who it was.

he stopped at the window that let the whole hall peer into the class. almost all the classes have these, in where students can open them up from the inside during break time.

the classroom was fully lit and he could clearly see two people in the room. those two people being jeno and renjun.

renjun had his paintbrush in hand, landing strokes of color onto the half done canvas. meanwhile, jeno sat in a stool beside the elder, painting small doodles onto his hands.

"junnie look, i drew moomin on my hand." jeno cheered as he presented his hand to the elder.

renjun teared his eyes away from his painting for a moment to pay attention to his boyfriend, "it looks like a discombobulated hippo."

once the comment was made, jeno's jaw went slack, "this is the best thing i've ever drawn! i would even call it a masterpiece."

from the outside, jaemin chuckled lightly at the two bickering like some old married couple. they were perfect in his eyes, and nothing could deny how a sudden warmth covered his whole being like a cozy blanket in the winter time, or how his heart was skipping a beat.

the male was so busy gazing fondly at the two, he did even notice a spool of thread falling from his grip. it caused a pretty loud thunk once it hit the ground and both heads inside the room whipped over to the source of the sound.

-🍑-

beep beep imma sheep
y'all, i'm lowkey kinda waiting for that nct 2019 teaser that may not come until like december—