𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝕱𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉, 𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 - 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

“𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.”

“What are you doing here in the middle of the night?”

Jimin almost screamed out of shock before the other male pressed his palm over his mouth – muffling his voice. Jimin eyes widen when his eyes caught the glimpse of the latter in the dark; heart pounding rapidly.

“Prince – Prince Jungkook…” stutters Jimin when Jungkook let his hand go from Jimin's plump lips.

“What are you doing here? No one is allowed to be here without the King's permission…” states Jungkook with a cold and stern voice as his eyes gawked at the omega prince.

Jimin devours in nervousness as he was caught red-handed. He strokes his natural blonde hair to the back as it gets messy after the scuffle with Jungkook just now. “No-nothing. I feel stuffy in the chamber and take a walk. I was lost and trying to find the way out before I met you here…” he explained effortlessly.

Jungkook peered over the male, trying to find the truth behind the vindication of Jimin's action. It is unusual to find Jimin wandering around at the right wing of the palace. Only Erauri's royal family was allowed to be here, it's a restricted area as it is the wing for the royal chambers. No one can come to this area without the special permission; granted by the royal.

“I seek for your forgiveness, Your Highness. It is my omission for failing myself to be aware of my surrounding, ” said Jimin as he bows slightly at Jungkook.