Chapter 44

Hi fellaz!!!, to suffice your thirst for how many months of no update, I'm planning to update more chapters..

Im excited to let you know my new character!!!(if you notice), I already have an idea of her conversation with our wangfei...😄😄😄😄

There are a lot of scene that is currently playing in my lazy mind however, it is really hard to convey it...hopefully you will still support me as an author..😙😙😙

Oh!!! And thank you for my cousin for creating this new cover photo of my story..(please try to read her works) this chapter is for you..😙😙😙
------

No one would expect that the royal banquet for that night was effortlessy ruined by a single person whom is currently comfortably laying inside of the Duan Wangfu carriage.

Yan Hong Tian, silently looking at her carefree self. Widely different from that pitiful woman who is crying in grievance awhile ago.

He loathed the most, are the women who love to act and scheme behind the doors to achieve their goals however, the woman in front of him is the only excemption.

She likes to act like a rabbit while hiding her tiger fangs, her tears cannot decrease her elegance, her poisonous tounge can kill you without shedding a blood and above all, she can turn the table in her favor.

She can be the death of him, but he can only helplessly act with her and support her without hesitation.

Her childish act brings entertainment in his dull life ...

BUT!

"This should not be allowed, she already reach my bottom line. He cannot let an unknown woman affect his long time plan" Yan Hong Tian gentle gaze instantly replaced by his known cold and domineering eyes.

Su qian Meng many years of training under the organization made her feel the changes in the man moods. One minute he is agreeable then after he became a ferocious beast waiting for his prey to slaughter.

Su qian Meng slowly open her eyes with a sneer in her beautiful cherry lips. She must be mad for believing that this man could be her support and pillar to lead a good and satisfying life.

"Wangye, if bengong have done something that is unsightly, please let bengong be enlightened.Wangye's mask cannot cover your killing intent from your gaze " she bravely look at him.

Yan Hong Tian lightly touch his mask and smiled, " That's true, this prince had always been covering my true self for a long time and only a few people can see it, while some are buried 6 feet under the soil.Which one are you? The few people are my close confidant while the other are people whose ignorant and only a lifetime silence can await them. "

Su qian meng expressionly look at him, there was no fear. She just shrugged her shoulder while shifting her gaze at the curtain. " No one, this wangfei is aware of her status, it is not my fault that heaven grant me the ability to see beyond your mask or maybe you still need to improve your mascarade " her voice is full of sarcastic.

"Do you wish to see what beneath this mask?" Yan Hong Tian suddenly ask.

Su qian meng indifferently shift her attention towards the domineering man sitting in front of her, flashing her sweetest smile," Unfortunately I must decline, after all I still cherish my life."

" Are you that afraid to die?" He coldly ask.

"Whose not afraid to die? Death is the end, when you die it is the conclusion of everything.However, there is more scarier than death."

" Truth is scarier than death, when you wake up and realize that everything you live for is a sham.No longer have the courage to believe in anything." Her dark eyes is calm while staring at him but her voice betray her inner feelings. Yan Hong Tian starting to doubt, what is the true identity of the woman in front of him. Her words reflect the things she experience and no lady that is sheltered inside of their home can give off that aura.

After that serious exchange of thoughts, no more words were utter between them. The woman who silently looking outside while the man is looking at her visage.

Their carriage suddenly stop, " We arrive your highness."

Su qian meng step down after him, but astonish to see the man patiently waiting for her.

" Already fell for me? " Yan Hong Tian playfully ask her while offering his hand to support her.

She shamelessly held his palm and bashfully answer him " qie already fell a long time ago, what a shame that only this moment wangye understand qie affection. "

All the servants who were lining to welcome their masters can shyly buried their blushing face. They didn't hear anything! Who said their wangye is cold bloodied! He is much romantic than any poet in kingdom!

Duan Wangye gently held her soft palm, " it is not a shame my love, we have a lifetime to understand each other affection ".

Su qian meng can't help to trip her step upon having a goosebump from the corny words of this man. But luckily there are a strong arms and a warm chest that catch her.

She immediately fix herself and give a distance between them, " may wangye forgive qie ".Her bashful face greatly contrast her indifferent voice.

Yan Hong Tian truly like seeing her normal face not her usual mask,he can't help but to slowly change even his own principle " what to forgive? You are Duan Wangfei and my wife, your husband is expected to support you...... in every circumstances. You have the Duan Wangfu at your back. "

" Serve Wangfei well " he said while looking at the servants.

Su qian meng can only look at his back while walking to the main hall, his every step is full of authority yet he said those sweet nauseuting words in front of this people.

She truly can't read this man, he was like a king yama inside of the carrage then suddenly became a doting husband. She tilt her head with a confuse expression asking herself does he have a bipolar or a split personality????..