CHAPTER 35

ANGELA'S  POV :-

"Hungry?" Noah asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"No," I replied instantly, but my stomach had some other plans. It growled so loudly that even the driver might have heard it. So embarrassing. Isn't it?

I am sure my cheeks might have turned red like a tomato.

"Well your stomach says something else,"  Noah told me, chuckling at me,
"Stop the car at the nearest mcdonalds store," Noah ordered the driver.

Well strange but how did he know that I love burgers and that too of mcdonalds? Maybe he might have seen me eating or telling him somewhere. Whatever!

I rolled my eyes at my own thoughts.

The car stopped and Noah immediately went out of the car, not waiting for his bodyguard to open it for him. He came on my side and like a gentleman opened the door for me.

Well gentleman do not blackmail someone to marry them. Or do they?

He offered me his hand, and I quitely took it and got out of the car.

After getting out, I tried to take my hand out of his grip, but he had some other plans. He didn't leave it and started walking hand-in-hand with me. People looked at us in awe and thought we made a great couple.

"Come on, its nothing like that!" I screamed inside my head.

After reaching the table, he pulled the chair out for me to sit and I quitely sat.

"Angela, you sit and order. I will come in a minute," Noah told me and turned around.

"But I don't know what you like," I interrupted making him look at me again.

"Whatever you like, I like. After all we are soon to be husband and wife," he said, winking at me, and speaking 'soon to be husband and wife' a bit loudly. Not again. People looked at us in awe and were chattering about how caring Noah is to me. Get out of dream, people. Its nothing like that. He is the same man who blackmailed me to marry him.

I looked up only to find that Noah had already left.

I order two chicken burger meals and was waiting for my order when suddenly someone asked me,"Babe, why satisfy only your husband. Just look around. We are here too."

I looked up to find three men staring at me. All three of them looked like some wrestlers. Well also like loafers.

I didn't reply and just sat quitely on my table waiting for Noah to come.

Suddenly one of them sat on the chair beside me and started moving his finger up and down on my hand.
"What babe? Why so shy? We are here to please you. Why afraid from us?" The man, who was sitting told me.
I slapped his hand, which was touching me and immediately got up and was about to leave when the second man standing caught me by my waist. I hit him hard on his chest, but woah no effect. I guess their wrestler body is the reason. I tried hard to get out of his hold, but no attempt worked. He turned me around and threw me in the third man's arms, who was standing.

What the hell? What I have got myself into? Why such things only happen to me? There were many girls and womeb in the store. But they only found me. Not that I want them to harass someone else. Infact not girl deserves to be treated this way.

I kept on hitting the third man, but no effect. He brought his face closer to me and was planning to kiss me. I pulled my face backward and pushed him but he succeeded in bringing his face close to me. God! What now? Please help me?

He smelled of alcohol. He is under the effect of alcohol. What now? Noah where are you?

And when he was just about to kiss me, I closed my eyes praying to God to help me. I can feel him coming closer. Oh God, please help.

A tear dropped from my eye. I can't see this happen. And when I felt him about to kiss me, he immediately left me.

I opened my eyes to find him laying on the ground. His mouth was bleeding. I looked up to see Noah standing with his fingers turned into a fist. I can see his muscles getting tensed. He looked really very angry and irritated.

*****************************

Hello lovely angels.
Here is the new chapter.

Did you like the chapter?
Waiting for your answers.

Also put my other novel "Love on a tour," in your library because I am going to started that novel maybe within this month.

Love you all!!
Take care!!