15

"Bela we are going to be late, please hurry up." Xavier shouted knocking the bathroom door.

"Xavier at least let me change my dress properly." I shouted back pissed off with all his nagging throughout this morning.

He was basically acting like a kid going to Disneyland. And guess where we were going? We have appointment with the gynecologist and today we will know the gender of the baby. That is why Xavier was hyped  today.

He woke up earlier than ever, made special breakfast for two of us and prepared bubble bath for me.

"Bela...." Xavier knocked again.

"God!!! Stop acting like kid you old man..." I shouted opening the door.

"You are the one delaying lady." He huffed while leaning toward the door frame.

"And you are the one acting like kid." I answered back.

"What can I do I'm excited." His eyes brightened.

"So am I."I chuckled.

"Let's get going then."He held my hand.

"Hello Mr.Hunt, Miss Cloe."Dr.Jane gestured us to sit. "I see you both are very excited today."She smiled.

"Very."Xavier said squeezing my hand in assurance.

"Well then Miss Cloe please change to the gown and lay down on the bed comfortably."

"You can see your baby is growing big and she has a healthy heart.Ahh!Congratulations to you both you are having a baby girl."She cheered and I was suddenly engulfed in big tight hug.

"We are having girl Bela.We are having little you."Xavier was crying in happiness.His throat was horse and hands shaking.

"You made me happiest man alive today Bela."He gently  kissed my temples.I nodded and smiled.

"What do we name her?"I asked him whether he has any name in mind.

"Olivia."He whispered that my  caught breath.

"M-my mother's name?"I stuttered.

"Yes.Beautiful isn't it?"He asked holding both of hands.

"Why?"I asked him out of curiosity.

"I know you did not have much memories to remember with your mother but the characters that you inherit are obviously from your mother that is why I want our daughter to share the same features."He said.

"Thank you Xavier."I hugged him in appreciation and adorance.How can someone be so clever even naming their own child. Surely Xavier is one in the billion.

"Xavier I was thinking if we could change the name of Muller company to our daughter's name."I asked pouting my face.

"Of we can.You are the CEO of the company.Do whatever you think is right.I am always with you."He carassed my cheek.

"Aww, you both are so in love.I wish you both get married soon."Dr.Jane chanted and I was blushing like tomato.

"Dr.Jane you know it is very much private issue and you should not leak this outside."Xavier ordered Jane.

"My lips are sealed Mr.Hunt and we do not public our patient's medical history and last I ship you both."She gushed.

"I rely on it Dr.Jane."He smirked and shook his hand with Dr.Jane.

"By the way congratulations, you are offical member of our ship."He gestured bowing his head.

"Xavier."I glared warning him.

"What?Isn't it cute?What should we name our ship?Xabela?Isaer?Ivier?"

"Xabella."Dr. Jane shouted in excitement.

"Shut up you both."I shouted making both of them laugh their ass off.

Thank you all the people who are loving my work.I hope I am not disappointing you all.I hope you will support me till the end and I will surely start dedicating my chapters from next chapter.Love you ❤❤