Dizziness

"Jack?" What the hell , I'm beyond scared right now, me and Miss Jones are no match for him , we were hopeless against him.

"I've waited so long for this, you think you can walk in here and embarrass me like that , in front of my friends and on top of that , the stupid big headed prick ,Ivan made me apologise to you.....to you! to think someone like me had to lower my authority to a worthless pig like you!" he shouts. If the comment was made from someone else then I would of been offended but it wasn't, so it only angered me.

"Cry me a river, why don't you grow a pair, I'm not -" I was cut of when he slammed the back of my head on the table. The impact left me confused and dazed so I just led there with my back on the table.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Miss jones screamed as she hit Jack with a frying pan. But he didn't go down, he didn't even flinch, it was odd really it normally worked in the movies.

"You whore!" he pushed Miss Jones sending her flying across the kitchen.

"Who do you think-" once again the back of my head connecting with the solid table cut me off before I could finish.

"I'm going to enjoy this" he smothered his left hand over my mouth  whilst he stroked his right up and my exposed leg. He dragged his long dirty hands from my ankle all the way to the beginning of the ski in the dress, I tried to push him off me but his body weight was to much to budge.

I lifted up my right leg and connected it with his crotch.His face scrunched up as he cursed out loud, anger washed over his face.

"You fucking bitch!" he raised up his right hand ready to hit me, but before he could, his body was flung across the room.

Ivan was now stood in the spot where Jack was.

"Are you ok?" he asked whilst looking at me. I nodded my head un able to reply. He grabbed me by the waist and lifted me off the table, before my feet touched the floor, I felt my body being flung against the room.

I hit the floor with a loud thud, I looked up to see that Jack had grabbed Ivan by the collar and had him pinned against the wall.

"What you think you stand a chance against me, it wouldn't even be a fight, but it's always better when they fight back" he laughed

In vampire speed Ivan had Jacks face pinned to the table.He had a fistful of his scraggy hair as he positioned jacks ear close to his mouth.a

"I'm tired of your shit, I thought you learnt your lesson the last time....but no, here we are again out of all the people in the mansion you're the only person who insists on causing trouble and I'm getting really fucking bored of having the same conversation, I've run out of things to say to you, the only option left is that I beat it into you" Ivan spoke with calmness.... It was terrifying.

And with that he slammed his head into the table, a loud crunching sound filled the room , when Ivan lifted Jacks head up , he was unrecognisable his whole face was covered in blood. It made my stomach churn so I had to look away.

Crack

A manly shout echoed in my head, I looked up to see jacks arm bent the other way. Ivan pulled back his arm and connected it with Jacks rib cage causing him to shout in pain and fall to the floor.

"Let's take a walk shall we" Ivan said, and then they both vanished

I sat there for a few seconds trying to clear my mind of the horrific scenes I had just witnessed. It took me many attempts to get of the floor due to the dizziness and swelling of my head. I saw miss Jones knocked out on the floor and quickly ran to her side.

After a few attempts of trying to wake her up she finally did. She had a small cut on her head , I cleaned it and wrapped it up. I helped her to her room just to make sure she would be ok, I help her to bed and set out some medicine ready for her to take in the morning.

I rubbed circles on my temples all the way back to my room, after the long night and having my head slammed against the table twice I decided to get change and get into bed.

The next week went on pretty quickly, people were still talking about my dress and how shocked they were. Today was Thursday and I was getting ready to help out in the kitchen.

"Rogue you have a job today with Ivan, you're going to help him get stuff ready for tomorrow" Said Paris as I walked out the door.

"Why do I always have to go with Ivan to do the jobs?" I question.

"Don't flatter yourself, you have a strong scent , so it covers up ours,just in case anyone is trying to track us. Pack a small bag and meet at the entrance in an hour alright" she responds.

I return to my room and pack a small bag , Ivan was already waiting for me when I returned to the entrance.

"Ready?" he asks

"Yup" I respond popping the p.

I got in the car and out my seat belt on.

"So where are we going?"

"To your house" I almost choke to death.Did i hear that wrong?why the hell are we going to my house!

"What did you say?"

"We.Are.Going.To.You're.House" he replies ,pausing between each word.

"Why are we going there, I thought it was for a job"

"It is , but were staying at your house , is that a problem?" he asks

"Yes it is actually"

"Shame I don't care" he responds.

Vote and comment !!