Regrets - Norman/William Minerva pt 2

Norman X Reader
Fluff

Requested by : @Ritsu_Chii

( I decided to make your request 'Regrets pt 2 cuz I have an idea for it hope you don't mind. )

Y/N is going to be 13 when she meets Norman again they have a 1 year age gap.

Y/N has been in Lambda for 3 years.

!Spoiler alert!
________________________________

Norman has finally escaped with his companions from Lambda and the news has been spreading like wild fire.

Bet you Oxygen that everyone in Lambda knows about this.

Y/N just stared at the wall not knowing what to do, she was shocked to hear that someone has actually escaped from Lambda.

(She doesn't know it's Norman she just know that someone escaped.)

Now she has hope that she could escape and be free, but still Y/N began to have doubts she may not be perfect with her brain but she is athletic.

Y/N smiled and started to tear up as she thought about Norman 'Is he alright? how ks he? I want to know.'

Sure Y/N missed Norman and the others greatly.

Oh yeah, you must be wondering how in the hay is Y/N alive even though she is not smart.
( Sorry y'all but you dumb in this story )

-Flashback-

As Y/N waved goodbye to the others she couldn't help but feel sad, she has a frown om her face and her eyes teared up.

"Mama" she gripped on Isabella's dress "Why do I have to go now? I want to stay with Norman I don't want to be with my foster parents."

Isabella just hummed looking at the small girl, it's a pity too, she could've use Y/N to bait Norman.

But if Isabella didn't ship Y/N out it would break the rule, so Isabella doesn't really have a choice but to ship her out.

"Because they want you Y/N" Isabella spoke as they went near the opened gate it was dim and that is what scared Y/N.

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drip

Y/N could hear water dripping down and a very weird smell.

"Come one Y/N you'll be meeting him here" Isabell guided Y/N towards the door and knocked on it.

"Come in" Y/N could hear a deep males voice as Isabella opened it, she saw a male with white long hair.

"I've been expecting you Y/N, come in"

-Flashback ends-

It may seem lucky for Y/N to be alive but shems now alive to be nothing but a test subject.

The people in Lambda here is trying to train
Y/N to become stronger.

It's either she's gonna be an agent or demon food.

Ofcourse Y/N don't want that so she's planning an escape. But she has to escape alone since no one talks to her except for the scientists.

So she began her mission.

( Her plan was to dress up a little demon and try to sneak out )

-

It has been months/ years since Y/N has escaped and went inside the forest but she's still hygenic she bathe in the nearest lake/pond.