IV

"secrets"
___________________________________

My eyes widened in shock as I could not believe the leather notebook in my hands was actually dad's.

The notebook was worn out, like it was used many times.

The pages were old, even some of them were ripped. It was like an old novel from the 1800's.

I started flipping one page and found a journal entry.

January 3, 1990

The parts for the robot are stable, if I am stated correct, this project is for medical use. The metal parts are simple and easy, it also can be used in the future generations. In this notebook I will put all the parts needed for a robot, and if anyone finds this, I'll be very welcome to share to them these secrets.

I looked down to see a folded paper taped below the entry, I took it slowly and opened it.

My eyes widened upon seeing the old, yellowish, paper.

"These are all the parts needed for the robot!" I cheered as I jumped on the couch.

Dad, you're a lifesaver.

"About what, chubs?" A voice came from the farthest door making me squeak.

Oh no, its Taehyung, I have to hide this for dad's privacy.

I quickly hid the notebook inside the couch.

"Chubs! You got secrets don't you? I'm coming in~," Taehyung sang as he barged in the room and tackled me on the couch.

"Tae! Get off me you pig!" I laughed as he tickled my sides.

"Not if you tell me those secrets Park Eunhee," he giggled as he sat on me.

"Fine, fine, I finally have the parts for the robot! It will help us!" I smiled as I showed him the picture only.

"Wow, you did a great job drawing these! We can have a better robot if we use this! Wait, why is it so old?" He asked as looked at the paper.

"Uhh.. thats just customized, designed paper," I shrugged as I smiled sheepishly.

"Okay then, you keep these and we'll start creating the electric parts for the robot tomorrow, got it?" He said as he ruffled my hair.

"Okay!" I replied as I led him to the door connecting our rooms.

"I'd ought to lock the door," I snickered at him.

"Don't you dare, I have a key," Taehyung shot back.

"Now thats just unfair," I pouted.

"Whats unfair? I could just go in your room, empty out your refrigerator, watch Netflix while you sleep, and sneak into the bathroom while you're sho- yah!" He said as I playfully hit his shoulder.

"Go to bed you ass," I shoved him in his room as I shut the door closed.

I sighed as I took the leather brown notebook with me to the bedroom.

What other secrets do you have in this treasure of yours, dad?

-

I woke up and fixed myself up before going to work.

I went to the lab and saw Taehyung sitting on the chair with a metal part on hand.

"Lets get to work you potato, hold this," he said as he threw a toolbox at me.

"Yah! I'm not your servant! I want to help too!" I whined.

"Too bad, they don't let bugs work," Tae replied as he started connecting the wires.

"Hey! Let me help or I'll kidnap Yeontan and sell him," I threatened.

"You wouldn't! Fine, help me with programming," he groaned as I clapped my hands in delight.

I skipped to the programmer and started taking out the piece of paper I brought with me from dad's journal.

After a few hours, Taehyung was already done with half of the parts with the help of the paper I gave him.

Meanwhile, I was programming the bot that will be brought tomorrow.

"Hey Tae," I called.

He hummed in response.

"When do we get to see the guy?" I asked.

"What guy?" Taehyung repeated.

"I mean, the guy we're using for our bot," I replied.

"The bot will be used tomorrow, just do some programming there and make sure you do it right, we have 4 months of testing the bot before bringing it to Mr. Kang," he answered, not taking his eyes off the robot part.

"Fine, but who'll get to bring him out of the Test Humans room?" I asked.

"Hmm.. since you're so curious,

Its gonna be you,"

---
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

OKOKOKOK I KNOW ITS BEEN 100000000 YEARS that I haven't updated this thing, I'm terribly sorry but Creation is a new book and and I promise I'll update more. I'm still working on Criminal and I'll give my best on this book once the other is done. Thank you for being patient Potatoes!!💜💜💜💜💜💜