Chapter 42

Three months later...

Author's Perspective

Jungkook was tired. He was tired of searching Taehyung. He was getting hopeless. He was back to his mother in Hong Kong but things were getting worse. 

He was getting back to the alcohol. Not only the nights, he would now get drunk in the days too. Though he was back there but he was in contact with his friends who were one of the reasons to continue his life. 

His mother knew everything that was going on with him and she had decided to do something better for him. She decided to take the company headquarters to Seoul, which was not an easy option but she was ready to compromise anything for him.

She wanted her son to live the previous life with his friends because they could make him better and could make his pain less. But she herself was helpless to find his love,  Taehyung. 

Jungkook was best at hiding his feelings and that's why his mother was always worried for him. 

Once she was waiting for him to come back home because she wanted to tell him the good news that their  company headquarters would shift to Seoul. 

She sat on the couch and waited for her son to arrive and then she heard some footsteps. She stood up to see him and Jungkook entered with his trembling legs and tipsy walk. 

"Jungkook?" She ran into his direction to help him to get into his room. She made him lay down on the bed. 

He was mumbling something between his drunk hiccups. 

"Jungkook, get some sleep now" she put the blanket on his body.

"Ani~~ omma, no. Sleeping is painful because when I close my eyes. I see him. Only him" he cried into the pillow. 

Her face softened as she saw her son like that. She sat near him and stroked his hair.

"Dear, I wish I could give you all the happiness you deserve. I want to do everything that can make you happy" she said with teary eyes.

"Omma, then give me him. I want him and only him. Right now" Jungkook sat up and whined like a child.

"Oh honey" she pulled him into a hug and Jungkook cried.

"Why did he leave me?" He sobbed.

"Shh, don't cry, everything will be alright. He will come back to you. I have faith in your love dear, he will be back" she said some good words and Jungkook slept while resting his head on her lap.

She leaned over and peck his forehead and went away after closing the door.

"Everything will be alright my son" 

Taehyung's Perspective

The next morning...

I woke up feeling the same heaviness in my body. My belly was of a round football size. Baby was eight months old now. 

I sat upon the bed and tried to get up but my body was aching very badly, especially my back. I was double of my previous size. 

"Good morning angel" I heard Jin hyung exclaiming as he entered the room who later helped me to get up.

He leaned over and put his ear on my belly as he tried to hear what the baby was doing. 

"Hmm, seems like the baby is hungry, now come and have some breakfast" I was very nicely aware of his tricks to feed me. Even when I wasn't hungry, he would feed me by saying that the baby was asking for food.