Ch2_"Richard"

" I really just a guy who's lonely, father is in jail, mother is a drunk..friends are all I have"....

Richard's perspective..

I just got off the phone with Scotty, he was a close friend of mine and a friend of elvis, Elvis Presley the king of rock n roll so I was told, but to me he's a regular guy.

But beef aside and enjoying hanging with my future baby Maryann, god she's perfect and tonight is the night, I get some.

"Hey Richard!, Maryann's here and she brought Miss Jesus princess" One of the boys shouted. I looked through the crowd of dancing people.

I grabbed two beers for me and Maryann and a soda for her friend.

"Hey Maryann, you look pretty" I yelled over the music, she giggled and gave me a tight hug.

"This is Diana, Diana Richard my boyfriend" She said.

Boyfriend!!!

"Uh yeah hi, I'm Richard her boyfriend nice to meet you Diana" I said and held out my hand. She shyly took it and smiled softly.

"Hi" She said.

Suddenly the crowd got louder and started shouting.

"Elvis!!!" A girl near me shouted.

Wow the guy sure knows how to make an crowd go wild.

Maryann grabbed my hand and smiled.

I looked at Diana she was still looking at the ground, not paying attention.. This girl is the weirdest girl I've ever met.

"Richard my boy!!" Someone shouted my name.

I looked behind me and saw none other then Scotty Moore.

He pulled me into a bro hug.

"How ya holdin up boy, need cash or anything of a sort? " He asked me.

"Naw man, I'm fine don't worry bout me. Where's your little friend Elvis, we were never introduced" I said.

We never were but I saw him once and I knew for sure he was no good.

Scotty sipped his drink and looked around.

He made a grunt noise.

"Hell probably sucking some girls face off, who are these lovely gals?" He asked licking his lips.

"My girlfriend Maryann, and this is Diana winters friend of hers" I explained.

He nodded and Maryann shook his hand, Diana smiled warmly and shook his hand.

"Scotty Moore"

Thats when Ritchie valens 'we belong together' came on.

Everyone grabbed a partner and started dancing, I held Maryann and slowly danced with her...

Diana's perspective...

Richard grabbed Maryann and started dancing.

I slowly moved back and sat on one of the couches.

Well I guess tonight is lonely huh, as I looked around and played with my fingers, I felt a shadow present in front of me.

Jesus this figure is tall.

"May I have this dance?" A deep rich thick southern voice said.

I looked up and saw none other than Elvis Presley... The king of rock n roll. He was standing right in front of me.

"I-i u-uh" Before I can respond, I was lifted up in big strong arms and pulled closely to the figure. He smelled of vanilla and  a strong manly scent.

"I take it, your enjoying my touch honey" The deep voice said again.

No, this is not good, it only turns into sex and I don't wanna have sex until I'm married to the right one!!

I quickly pulled away and screamed "No!!" I looked at the figure, it was Elvis. He raised his eyebrow, worried.

"I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean to make ya feel scared" He said his voice soft and caring.

I gulp. As the whole party was quiet, everyone was looking at Elvis and I.

"I'm really sorr- I should go" I said and walked out.

I heard him calling behind me, I kept walking.

Half way down the street a pink caddie pulling up.

The window rolled down and I saw the guy from the party, Scotty. "It's really late and dark out here, you wanna ride? I can take you home" He offered.

I pa always told me never get in a man's car.

"No thanks, I can walk" I said.

He then stopped the car, I was only 5 minutes away from my house.

"Okay then ma'am I'll walk ya home" He said and walked beside me.

Leaving his car.

"What about your car?" I asked.

"My car?" He let out a chuckle. "It ain't mine honey, it's Elvis's car, he won't mind I mean he can always buy another one" He said.

Ugh Elvis.. I messed up a chance girls would die for, but I can't he's sinful and I'm an angel won't mix.

"Oh" Was all I could say.

"This your home town? Girls in Memphis don't act nun like this, there more.. Open no offense" He chuckled.

None taking, I am a social outkast so why not.

"Yeah, uh.. I'm not like most girls, I'm 18 a Christian and my fathers a preacher and I have all A's and no criminal  record or boyfriend records so.. " He laughed and looked at me.

I blushed a looked down.

" Elvis must really take a likin to ya, he never be that nice to girls, yeah he's a nice guy but he doesn't really give them attention but you" He stated.

He likes me... Can't work, don't think about it.

"Well this is my stop.. " I said and turned to him.

He smiled and nodded.

"I guess this is good bye" He said looking around.

"No, see you later.. Goodbyes are sad, we'll run into each other again Scotty" I said and hugged him. He hugged me back and exhale.

"If you need anything, just call me.. I'm your new brother" He laughed and gave me his number.

I giggled and took it.

"See ya brother, and it was nice talking to ya" I thanked him and walked off.

"Me too" He shouted and disappeared in the dark.

Scotty Moore...

But why do I feel like I want to be inside Elvis arms again.. His touch.. His smell is so sinful and seducing...

Another chapter, hope you guys liked it and I know it may be boring but it get better hang on.

I was really tired writing this chapter so some stuff might be messed up but I'll fix it.

Comment 💬
Like ❤
Vote ⭐
Share 👭

👉Til then Presley's👈