Chapter 18

Toby's POV

I purr as I lay against Masky. I was comfortable, not wanting to move.

"Hey... Um... Tobes?" Masky asks, his voice having a nervous ring to it.

"Hm?" I reply.

"... I.. Uh..... Well... Have a mission that includes... Uh.." He stutters, trying to find the right words. I look up at him.

"What i-is it?" I ask.

"I have a mission that includes Angel..." I raise an eyebrow and tilt my head to the left.

"What about her?"

"... Slenderman said he... Wants me to try and... Capture her.." I freeze.

"........" It was silent. Masky bit his lip slightly.

"I-"

"Why?" I interrupt.

"Huh?" Masky says, looking directly at me.

"Why d-does Slender want Angel h-here?" I hiss harshly.

"I.. I don't know.." Masky says quietly, his voice turning into a small whisper. I sigh.

"Alright.." I mutter. Masky looks away. I yawn. Then I cuddle up against Masky tiredly. Shocked, he looks down at me. Then he soon recovers from the surprise and wraps his arms around my torso, lying his head on my shoulder. He yawns, the yawn sounding more like a small squeak, and gently nuzzles into my neck. I smile to myself.

"I'm tired...." Masky mumbles quietly. I smile more.

"Then sleep." I reply.

"Mm.... I don't wanna let you go though.." Masky mutters. I smile.

"I'm not g-goin anywhere. I have nothing to do." Masky smiles and nuzzles into my neck gently. He then lies down and pulls me with him. He burries his head into my shoulder, not that I minded.

"Love you." I say. It was quiet for a moment.

"Mm... Love you too.." A tired Masky mumbles. I smile and giggle quietly.

After a few hours I was bored. I carefully reached out and grabbed my phone, careful not to wake Masky. I lie back down in the position I was before. Masky pulls me closer to him. I giggle quietly and play on my phone. After a few minutes I heard a small whimper. Masky pulls me closer. I shut my phone off and look up at Masky. His face showed discomfort. I wriggle out of his grasp. He whimpers more. I move him so he's on my lap and lying against me. He burries his head into my chest, whimpering softly. I pet his hair, feeling the softness of his hair. I smile.

"I love you, Timothy Wright.." I mutter quietly, kissing the top of his head gently. He calms down a little, purring quietly. I smile and resume petting his hair.

"Mm... Toby..." I hear Masky mumble.

"Q..uit it..." He mutters softly. I look confused.

"T-Toby.." He softly mutters. I blush at the way he says my name.

"Hm... Mine..." I mutter, kissing the top of his head once more. He purrs in his sleep. He cuddles against me more. I smile to myself.

After the mission. It was successful and now Angel is in da basement :P

I sat in my room, eating waffles. I sigh. Masky's been distant lately... He doesn't come into my room much anymore, either. I feel like he's hiding something... I shake my head and place the plate on my nightstand. I stand up, walking out of my room and downstairs. I look at the basement door. I walk towards it.