Chapter 11: Past III

Days passed by very fast; it was already the first week of October which means Jimin's birthday is approaching. Like the universe actually listened to her prayers, Jimin had few days off next week, just the right time when she planned to celebrate his birthday. After this year, she did not know when they could celebrate it together. It would be hard to even see his face once a month.

These days she felt extremely fatigue and she would vomit every morning like a routine. Yeoul had zero idea why her body acting this way, did she overwork herself?Part time job at the book store did not drain her energy that much. Sometimes her whole body ached making her hard to move every morning.

Sighing to herself, she wiped off her mouth "This is the third time for today" grumbling in annoyance.

Yeoul exited the washroom to be welcomed with her best friend concern face, Wongeun "Yeoul-ah are you alright?" He touched her shoulder softly.

"I am okay oppa. I don't know what is wrong with me lately. I would vomit every morning without fail and my body is aching. I feel like dying" she exasperated a heavy sigh.

Wongeun flinched "Food poisoning? Have you seen doctor for checkups?"

"Not yet"

"WHY!"

"Geez, tone down. I am not deaf. I don't think it is necessary to meet one"

"You crazy. What if it deteriorates your health even more? Take half day off today and go to hospital. I can handle things here" Wongeun shook his head in disapproval.

"It is okay, I will be alright. Stop worrying please" she poked his forehead and walked passed him to the book shelf to resume her works.

Wongeun snatched the books from her hand "Yah, listen to this oppa. You need help right now, or do I need to drag you to the hospital?" Yeoul frowned at his persistence. She really did not want to go.

How she despised hospital.

"Alright your majesty! I will be going soon but let me finish putting new stocks in the shelf" he ruffled Yeoul's hair with a victory smile.

Ugh, how annoying. Yeoul retorted.

---------

Gazing blankly at the black sky, her heart feel numb. Yeoul took few days off from work and she didn't talk to anyone which included her mother and Jimin. She was trying to find perfect words to break the news . This was insane.

"Congratulations, you are three weeks pregnant. The baby is healthy but you need to take care of yourself in the process. So, where is your other half? He must be happy to hear this"

She did not expect their intimate moment would turn out this way although they made sure to take precautions on top of everything. Guess, their curiosity really pushed them at the brink of death. Considering Jimin whom pretty much tied up with an agency right now, his future could not be jeopardize because of this issue.

Yeoul was not sure either if Jimin would be happy to hear the news.What if he wanted an abortion? What if he refused to take any responsibility? At this point, she was hopelessly pathetic.

A loud buzz from her phone brought Yeoul back to reality, she peeked at the screen 'Jimin..' she sighed weakly. He had been call calling her non stop today though Yeoul had no heart to prolong this silent treatment. But this matter was hard for her to digest especially when she had handful of things to ponder about.

'Na Yeoul...Why are you ignoring my call?' he rubbed his hair angrily. Did he do something to upset her? If so then what was that? The last time they talked over the phone, it didn't end with a fight. They were just having a normal conversation that any lovers would do. This worried him.