Chapter 7

Do you have pets? If yes, how many and what are they?
Me personally, I have a little doggo and a lot of fishes.

Blair's POV

Slowly opening my eyes, I stretched, trying to get rid of any tiredness. Looking at the time on my phone, I realised that I had two hour to get ready for work. It was only five in the morning and fortunately, I was able to have a good sleep last night. I guess it was just because I was very tired yesterday.

Rubbing my eyes, I unlocked my phone and started scrolling on Instagram. After about fifteen minutes, I finally got out of bed and went to brush my teeth.

With music playing in the background, I started swaying my hips to the rhythm of the music. I was feeling just ecstatic about the thought of working as a manager for the first time.

After half an hour, I put on my outfit for work and took my bag and made my way downstairs. I feel like this is going to be a great day.

Greeting my parents, I took a seat at the table as we started having breakfast

Greeting my parents, I took a seat at the table as we started having breakfast. "Honey, there is a party tonight that we have been invited to," mom said as I drank my tea. "Oh yea mommy, you guys can go. I'll be alright," I said as I placed my cup on the table.

"Blair, the Niarchos are hosting the party and it would be better if you come along with us," mom said. I couldn't help but frown. "But mom you know I don't like going to those things," I said as I looked at dad for some help.

"I know honey, but the Niarchos want you to be there," she said as she gave me a small smile. "Okay well, if I need to be there, I will be," I said.

I always prefer missing out on these type of events and parties because I just feel like it's a waste of time for me. Also, I get so so nervous to attend these gatherings. You are expected to be so prim and proper. I just don't like surrounding myself with these people who are so snobbish. They also want to show off who is more loaded than others.

After having breakfast with my parents, I drove to Stephan's company. Just as I reached, I saw that he was waiting for me. "Hey brother," I said as I parked my car in the parking lot and joined him.

He is supposed to introduce me to the staff of the restaurant today. I must say, I am very excited for this new job.

"Hey sissy, you are gorgeous as ever," he said as he placed a kiss on my cheek. "Thanks dumdum," I said. "Anyways, do you want to have lunch together later," Stephan asked as we headed to the restaurant. "Of course we still need to catch up on many things," I said as I gave him a smile.

Stephan held the door for me as we got to the restaurant. The restaurant just opened and the waiters were wiping the table and some were sweeping. "Good morning Sir," everyone greeted Stephan as they saw us coming. They also greeted me next.

"Everyone please gather around," Stephan said as stood next to me with his hands in his pocket. Quickly, everyone came and stood before us. "Mr Donovan, it's good to see you," a man who seemed to be in his late fifties said as he walked to us. "Jefferson, good to see you too," Stephan said as he shook his hand.