How it happened (part 1)

(Back to before you got out of the mind trial  your POV)

As I am Waiting to see what this challenge is I decid to ask the blue cat named happy questions about this new world I am in "so who's body am I in and does he have any power?" I asked happy he replied back with "the body your in is one of my friends Natsu Dragneel and he is a fire dragon slayer" I forgot that his voice is so freaking high pitched it's honestly annoying and did he say dragon slayer " Wait did you say dragon slayer?" I asked him "Yes I did why?" He replied back "so i can use fire dragon roar and things like that" He was shocked that i knew what it was and asked "how did you know?" He asked "well I can use that in my world " But I feel weaker maybe he hasn't unlocked Fire Dragon king mode or maybe it might be a one time use unlike my fire dragon king mode because I can feel it inside of his body but it seems to be weakened or maybe in some type of hibernation " May I ask what has happened till this point"

( tiny time skip because that's to much to write it would begin all the way from the beginning)

"...And igneel Natsu's dad and the rest of the dragons of the dragon slayers were inside of them and came out not to long ago and helped save the world" Happy said explaining everything so his dad might have left some of his power in Natsu to help for later and I can help discover it because I've already unlocked it so I know the training for it " One more question what is his training tactic like what does he do to train?" He replied back with "well he swims underwater and tires to use fire dragon roar to be able to get his fire to be able to beat water magic and I don't really know why he does but he also ties something heavy around hi is waist And runs around" That could actually work but for him to unlock fire dragon king mode he will have to get mad enough like I did and probably have to go somewhere hot to do so we were both interrupted by a weird evil laugh " Oh Natsu how it's been so long how" Before I knew it happy had picked me up and started to fly away "why can't I fight him?" He has already almost killed Natsu before"he said crying "happy don't worry I'm not Natsu if he acts reckless I won't I'm not that way I can beat him please put me down" But after I said that he got shot down with some black magicmagic "HAPPY!!!!" he fell to the ground and before I hit the ground "fire dragon roar" I landed softly it was a little different because I wasn't useing sky dragon moves only fire dragon moves damn  I'm going to have to get use to this "Oh sorry about that Happy  but for right now I need help from him" The guy wearing all black said Happy didn't look glad to see him so I spoke upand he blacked out "depends on what you need and I'll need your name" The guy in all black replied with "my name is Zeref and don't bother to tell me your name Y/n" I was shocked that he knew my name but quickly asked back "how do you know my name" Zeref replied back with " That is for another time but for right now you and me need to take on A god... the one who cursed me"

A/n remember that this is some weird dream and this is no where near cannon to the Fairy Tail anime and definitely not RWBY anime so yeah remember that

"Even though I'm not from this world I can tell your powerful so why can't you defeat it?" I asked him "well because he cursed me he can take away my curse and that is how I use magic by my curse so I have to be careful"

A/n Explanation:basically because the reader and Zeref are going up against the god that cursed him he can lose his magic the god can take it away and will take it away if need be

"Ok I get it but what will it do to Natsu's body could helping you curse him" Zeref replied with "well that's the thing Natsu is  basically part demon already  so he can't be cursed he already is it just isn't as bad as my curse"

"Ok then I agree to your deal but I only have" He interrupted me "twenty four hours I know I know let's hurry then" "I nodded while picking up Happy making sure he was still alive " You might wanna leave him somewhere because this will be dangerous too dangerous for him" Zeref said pointing at Happy and then we hear "NATSU!?!??" I look to see a girl with a like school uniform on with a white cat like Happy I then look back to see Zeref gone "uhh sorry kid I'm not Natsu" She looked confused "I am here from another world to do like a challenge but can you keep Happy for me. It's going to be too dangerous from him to come with me" I knew not to say is because it looks like Zeref do not want them to know about him" They went to the Town after they took Happy luckily the bought everything I said about how Happy got the way he did and everything they are so gullible wow "you can come out now" I see black smoke then "thank you for not saying I was here" I smiled "no problem now let's go take this god out" He smirked and said "yeah let's do this" He doesn't know me

Zeref POV

"No problem now let's go take this god out" Y/n said I replied back with " Yeah let's do this" I'm so glad I don't him or my magic would kill my brother's body even though I know it's not really Natsu it feels nice to actually be a family again for a short time I wish it could always be like this but I made a choice and now I'm the bad guy

Hey guys thanks for the support on this bookbook nearly 6k views and 60 votes seriously thank you and also update on  my posting I made a Ruby and Yang version of this book for the readers who wanted a relationship with Yang and Ruby so I will alternate today it this book tomorrow will be the Ruby and Yang Version both with one chapter a day with 1k words well I'll try any way this chapter was 1165 words long  thank you for the support