Chapter 13

Her hand reached out to the figures in front of her. Their heads turned towards her as her grin widened. She ran up to them, falling inbetween the two and holding their hands.

She laughed and joked around, relishing in the friendly aura that never faltered around the two. The feeling of love, admiration and care, she enjoyed it all.

This soon came to and end as she was picked up by an elderly woman. "Say Bye bye"

"Bye bye," she squeaked out while facing the two figures. The two waved at her, she waved back.

Although not much of their features were seen, the only thing visible was their hairs, she stared as the elder woman continued to carry her away.

The two stopped waving and turned their backs. The girl got a good view of their hairs -the bright colours seeming to only draw her in. The colours she can't seem to get of her head as the two left.

Two beautifully bright colours.

That haunt her.

That make her hurt.

That cry for her.

That make her cry.

The colours blue and red.

~

Her eyes gently open, facing the pink haired female she shared the room with (she snuck into her bed).

She walked towards the bathroom, feeling overly exhausted and a craving to just roll up in the midst of her covers.

She made it to the mirror.

She was a mess. Her (h/c) hair scattered and tangled. Her (e/c) eyes were glossy, tear streaks flowing down.

She used her hand to wipe them away before splashing water on her face. Honesty, she has no idea what's going on, it never happend before but ever since she started this mission it's been frequent. She would ask Shima but she always dodges the question. Koro-sensei? No, she feels weird around him. Her classmates? She's not comfortable with them. Some certain boys? She feels weird around them too, although a different weird, still weird. The scientists? Nope, she doesn't have their consent to ask a question.

After a good solid five minutes of staring at her reflection, she shook her head and went back to bed.

~

Shima chartered on about her mission, although excluding the gory parts. The pair soon came in view of Kayano, Nagisa, Karma and Sugino. Shima held (y/n)'s hand before dragging her to the group.

Shima smiled at them, receiving smiles -and a smirk- in return. (Y/n) averted her face from the group, actually just some certain boys.

Kayano was the first to speak, greeting the two with her usual enthusiastic voice, Nagisa followed soon after and the Sugino. Karma gave a slight wave.

"Ohayou Mina-san," Shima greeted.

"Ohayou" (y/n) said, more like whispered but they still heard it. They all looked at her like she had grown another head. "What?"

"N-nothing"

~
The weather suddenly took a turn for the worse in the middle of one of Koro-sensei's classes. Despite this turn of weather, and to some emotion (fact: I sometimes get moody when it rain but other times I get really happy) Koro-sensei continued to effectively teach the class of 'rejects'.

The attention of everyone was drawn to the stranger who suddenly came through the door in all white. His sudden appearance caused few shocked faces but they quickly reverted to a pout and a poker face.

The man introduced himself in a friendly manner as he awaited the arrival of someone else.

Out of nowhere the class wall broke down revealing a boy with white hair and beautiful orange eyes. He scanned the room before saying "I have proved to be stronger than the classroom wall."

Karma, being close by noticed his body, despite the pouring rain outside, he was completely dry.

The unknown person, now known as Itona, claimed that Koro-sensei and him were siblings. Well, they were all shocked, even koro-sensei himself.

Itona walked over to Karma and pet his head saying, "You, you're the strongest in this class, minus (y/n)-" he mumbled the second part "don't worry, I'm still stronger."

Itona walked over to the girl with (h/c) hair. The students watched with anticipation, expecting something like 'I'll beat you too' or something.

What they got wasn't anything in their suggestion box. He pet her head and smiled, she let him and her monotone face barely formed a small smile. Jaws were dropped.

Classes went on as normal, not really normal but it's an assassination classroom with an octapus teacher who is the target. And Koro-sensei and Itona were set to fight after school, not really what you'll call normal.

Lunch came quickly and the students got to see the similarities between the 'siblings'.

He has the same sweet carving;

Itona was sitting with an incredible pile of sweets, so was koro-sensei. Although a major surprise was the (h/c) haired girl leaning on Itona's shoulder as the said male fed her some sweets.

Shima looked like she was going to blow, her bright pink hair was not very distinct from her face. It was almost as radiant as her hair, bright pink or red, from anger.

The two siblings even had the same perverted mind;

The two were reading the same issue of a perverted magazine. (Y/n) was still on Itona's shoulder but closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

Shima was now angry at him for reading that in the presence of her precious (y/n). Her face was barely recognisable.

The end of school rolled in very quickly. The students had formed a circle in the school, where Koro-sensei stood at one end and Itona at the other end and Shiro watching close at a corner.

Itona swiftly removed his scarf and jacket and what was beneath caused gasps. Silver coloured tentacles sprouted from his head.

Now Karma figured out how he remained dry, he used his tentacles to swipe away the water before it hit him.

Koro-sensei was beyond pissed, his face had morphed into an ugly black with a sickly wide grin, It drew from each edge of his round face. He was angry and also confused. How did a young boy gain those kind of tentacles? Koro-sensei had to voice his confusion so he spoke up, "How did you get those tentacles?" His voice was distorted and thick, like a classic overpowered supervillan.

"Indeed you two are brothers, not blood related but still brothers" Shiro decided to pitch in as his eyes glanced over to two females who stood side by side. He gave a closed eyes smile to the two before returning to the two males in the middle of the classroom.

(It's been a very long time... I'm sorry! Please forgive me!
But I have to tell you, writer's block isn't a pretty thing....
Sorry again, minna-san

(I have no idea when the nest is coming out because I suck at fight scenes! Also I want torewatch the anime!))